Lustful Airship Ride

Y/N POV

I stare down at this lust craved woman and think, why did I throw that potion? Now Glynda will never fall head over hells for me.

Yang: *lust heavy voice* "Hey big boy my name's Yang. I've got this itch, care to help me scratch it~?"

Y/N: "I-I don't know what you mean."

Yang: "Simple, f*** me!!!!!"

Y/N:

Y/N: "Nani!?!?!?!?"

Y/N: "Nani!?!?!?!?"

Yang: "Come on~ I'm a girl you're a boy. It's only natural."

Y/N: "There's only one person for me and you're definitely not her!!!"

Yang: "So you wanna play hard to get, fine. But know I'm never gonna give up until you screw me."

Y/N: "You're deranged!!!"

Ruby: "What's going on over here?"

Y/N: "Tell your sister that no means no!!"

Ruby pulls out a spray bottle and sprays her twice.

Ruby: "Bad Yang."

She hisses and releases me.

Ruby: "Sorry about that, we're still teaching her boundaries. Wait a minute! You're my super mega ultra plus best friend!!!"

Her eyes become stars and she begins speaking quickly to the point the word mutter flies out of her mouth and spirals above her.

Y/N: "Yikes calm down Deku. Speak slower."

Ruby: "Right." *inhales* "ISAWYOURFIGHTWITHTORCHWICKANDHOWYOUUSEDASTRAIGHTUPTANK!!!HOW'REABLETODOTHAT!?!?!"

Y/N: *to readers* "So much for that." *to Ruby* "You're gonna need to curb your enthusiasm bestie."

She sulks in the corner with a dark cloud over her.

Ruby: *dejected* "Sorry. It's just I wanna be like you."

Y/N: "You wanna be like me?"

Ruby: "Yeah. You break all the rules and look so cool."

I smile as a twinkle emits from my eye.

Y/N: "So you wanna be a rebel huh? Well you're in luck, I'm looking for someone to teach."

She zips to me in a kneeled praying position.

Ruby: "Please teach me your power."

Y/N: "I will."

She smiles from ear to ear when the airship door opens. I bolt out away from Yang and head straight to the auditorium. 

Ozpin: "Greetings. I'm gonna be blunt and say that all of you are nothing but wasted potential. You live life expecting everything to work out. Well let me be the first to say that that'll no longer be the case. While attending my school you'll quickly find out that you'll need to work for what you want. Here you've gotta earn your place in this world."

He walks away as my future baby momma comes into view.

Y/N: "I love you Glynda!!!!"

Glynda: "Silence pest!!!! Now, all of you will gather in the ballroom. There you'll spend the night; come morning you'll take your initiation. Be prepared."

Y/N: "I think Scar sang it better."

Later that day while everyone settles down I walk around the empty halls. My keen ears then pick up grunting. Smiling I run to it and become excited seeing the source is coming from inside Glynda's classroom. I pull out a pencil and erase my colors making me invisible.

Y/N: "Now I'll be able to watch her without getting caught."

I walk into her classroom and instead of seeing Glynda going down on herself I see her just doing pushups. On the plus side she's talking about me.

Glynda: "When I get the chance I'm gonna crush that bug known as Y/N."

I sigh sadly and walk out of and just walk around when I remember something. I pull out my scroll and do my daily thing. After a few seconds the call is put through.

Woman: "What?"

Y/N: "Yes. Sorry for bothering you but I'm looking for my friend."

Woman: "Who are they?"

Y/N: "Last name Dover first name Ben."

Woman: "Let me ask. Hey, do I got a Ben Dover?"

Man: *in distance* "If you're wanting a good time just ask."

Woman: "Wait a minute! You're the guy who keeps prank calling me, I'm gonna skin you alive!!!!"

Y/N: *sing song* "You'll have to find me first."

I hang up and walk into Vale to get drunk. I walk to my favorite bartender as he smiles seeing me.

Decim: "There he is, my favorite customer."

Y/N: "Hey Decim. Where's Nona?"

Decim: "She's playing pool with Oculus. But what brings you to my bar?"

Y/N: "Came to get wasted!!!"

Decim: "Care to make a game outta it?"

Y/N: "I don't know, you know better than anyone y 'all's games never work on me."