Paladin Foolishness

3rd POV

The second semester has arrived and everyone's spending it by goofing around. Everyone except Y/N, he's currently in Glynda's classroom.

Glynda: "Come on Y/N, you can do it."

Y/N: *groan* "What if it doesn't fit?"

Glynda: "It'll fit, just put the peg in the hole."

Y/N hesitates and thinks, what must shapes matter?

Glynda: "Come on Y/N, we don't have much more time."

Y/N: "I get nervous under pressure."

Glynda: "Time's up."

Y/N groans as Glynda takes away a bucket with different shaped holes in the lid.

Glynda: "That's the third time today Y/N. You've gotta learn how to complete it."

Y/N: "I know, I'm a disappointment."

Glynda: "Come back tomorrow and we'll try again."

Y/N sulks out of the classroom when he looks to the side.

Y/N: "What? Don't look at me like that. Despite my appearance there're still things even I struggle with. It just so happens that shapes is my weakness."

Y/N POV

I walk to my dorm to sleep off my shame. After only a few minutes I feel something moving on my chest. I open my eyes and come face to face with my worst fear. I scream like a school girl and jump out of bed.

Ruby: "What's wrong master!? We heard yelling!"

Blake: "Why're you on the ceiling?"

Y/N: *to readers* "Says the cat." *points* "Because I saw that demon!"

They look and become confused. That's when Velvet barges into the room and holds the demon close to her chest.

Velvet: "There you are Mrs. Floppity, I thought I lost you."

Y/N: "Okay hold on."

I let go of the ceiling and walk down the wall to the others.

Y/N: "You mean to tell me that you like that vile creature!?"

Velvet: "Well yeah, Mrs. Floppity has been my pet rabbit since I started Beacon."

Weiss: "Don't tell me you're scared of rabbits."

Y/N: "Why aren't you scared? They've got claws, can reach your face with a single hop and their fucking teeth regrow, what else do I need to say? They're the closest thing to the devil in animal skin."

I hear a squeak and see Velvet holding that demon to me, I blink turning my eyes to white circles before screaming out the room.

Y/N:

*1:19 - 1:22*

After making sure that demon left my room I settle back into bed. But as I close my eyes I hear a door shut. I roll my eyes and go watch the filler. Heading out of the academy I swan dive off Beacon.

Y/N: "Super hero landing!!!!"

I prepare an epic pose but go splat instead.

Y/N: "The hero pose is a lie."

I blow my thumb reinflating myself. I head under the highway as the Paladin lands on its feet.

Y/N: "Why'd the hero pose work for him?"

I shake my head and pull out a bazooka. I fire multiple rockets but the Paladin launches several missiles taking out my rockets. I switch to a machine gun and fire while laughing.

Y/N: "Sweet masochism!!!"

GSP: "That's my line."

Y/N: "Sorry Gray."

This mistake lets the Paladin kick me into a highway pillar. To make matters worse several pillars land on me crushing me.

Roman: "Good riddance."

Y/N: "Bitch I live!!!"

I spring out of the rubble with a mighty aura around me.

*elsewhere* 

Napa: "What's wrong Vegeta?"

Vegeta: *crying* "Someone went super saiyan before me."

Goku: *appears* "I hop we can fight someday."

*back on Remnant* 

I scream loudly and headbutt the Paladin's chest. I grab its arm flinging it over my shoulder onto the ground. I stomp on its shoulder breaking off its arm. The Paladin swats me away but I stop myself and use my secret ability.

 The Paladin swats me away but I stop myself and use my secret ability

Y/N: "You will learn to respect me."

The Paladin rushes at me but I use one of the golden hands to swat it away. I then slam all of the hands onto the Paladin crushing it and sending Roman skidding across the ground. He tries to get up but his Aura shatters making him pass out.

Ruby: "Did we seriously miss all the fun!?!?!?!?"

Y/N: "Yes, yes you did."