Combat And Lunch Mania

Y/N POV

Welcome back readers, to another chapter of this nonsense story. In this chapter I'm sitting in my future wife's class watching my bro Jaune getting trounced by the ever dickish Limpdick Cardin. Jaune is trying to hold his own but Cardin is easily able to overpower him.

Jaune brings his sword down only to have it blocked by Cardin's mace. Cardin swings his mace and knocks Jaune onto his shoulder. Jaune gets back up and swings his sword only to get swat away again.

This time he lands getting robbed of his shield. Jaune picks himself up and rushes at Cardin. Bringing his sword down only for Cardin to block it. Cardin then uses his strength to overpower Jaune and drive him to his knee.

Cardin: "Just give up scrawny."

Jaune: "Not on your-"

He's cut off by Cardin slamming his knee into Jaune's stomach. With him on the ground Cardin raises his mace but gets stopped by Glynda.

Glynda: "That'll do Cardin. As you can see students, Jaune's Aura is in the red. This means he's incapable of going on and the official would call the match. Mr. Arc, it's been weeks and you still haven't shown improvement. Try to keep an eye on your Aura level. When it gets low then you should think more on whether to attack or defend. We wouldn't want you to die would we?"

Cardin: "I would."

I grit my teeth and fire a flare in his face.

Glynda: "Y/N, no firing your gun unless you're fighting!!!"

Y/N: "But Glynda my love, I am fighting. Fighting for you to notice me!!!"

Glynda: "I will never date someone like you!!!"

Y/N: "You can deny it all you want, but we will be together!"

An angry mark forms when she speaks to the rest of the class.

Glynda: "Be sure to stay on top of your training because the Vytal Tournament is just around the corner. If you compete then you'll be representing your kingdom. Now we have time for one more match, any takers?"

Y/N: "I nominate myself and Cardin."

Glynda: "Then step into the arena."

I jump into the arena and summon a sword. I then plant it into the ground and kneel bowing my head.

Y/N: "I dedicate this victory to Lord Immersion and the Panda Queen."

I stand as the buzzer goes off and Cardin rushes at me. I pull out a bazooka and fire it at Cardin. The blast hits him launching out of the building.

Everyone: "That against the rules!!!"

Y/N: "All's fair in love and war. I've waged war, I've yet to make love, Glynda."

Glynda: "Not a chance."

I now find myself in the cafeteria standing in front of Ruby.

Ruby: "What you looking at punk!?"

Y/N: *hmm* "Not bad, but could use some work. First, puff out your chest and bring your shoulders back. Slightly tilt your head and jerk back your shoulders when you say punk. Make them fear you."

She nods and incorporates what I said.

Ruby: "What you looking at," *jerks shoulders* "Punk!?"

Y/N: "It's all there, except one piece."

I pull out some shades and place them on her.

Y/N: "Oh yeah, now it's complete."

She smiles and crosses her arms trying to look cool. I laugh when my watch beeps.

Y/N: "Well, time for my next gig."

I walk to my booth on the other side of the cafeteria and pull out my crystal ball. Once I flip my sign to open I get my first client.

Y/N: "Welcome to Y/N's reading. How may I help you?"

Velvet: "I wanna know my future."

Y/N: "Very well, let me look into my ball of foresight."

I make a hmming noise when the future comes into view.

Y/N: "Ah hell yuh, you marry a bartender."

Velvet: "Cool, what else?"

Y/N: "No way, you also run a fan club. Oh dear."

Velvet: "What? What is it?"

Y/N: "You end up falling in love with me."

Velvet: *Australian accent* "I'll never marry a dickhead like you!!!"

She slams my head onto the table and stomps away.

Y/N: "Note to self, never piss off an Australian woman."