Bat Shit Bonkers

3rd POV

Ruby: "Crunch the leaf!!!"

Salem holds the leaf in her hand and squeezes with all her might. A loud crunch is heard causing complete silence. A couple of seconds later an explosion of light erupts. In the heart of Vale Y/N materializes.

Ruby: "Master!!!"

Y/N: "What'd I miss?"

Yang: "That portal in the sky opened and all these bad guys showed up!"

He looks around and smiles.

Y/N: "Largest RWBY crossover ever."

Salem: "Come back to reality and help us."

He looks to her and gets the biggest erection.

Y/N: "Sweet mother of big titty goth girlfriends."

He walks to Salem when she smacks him into the ground.

Salem: "Now's not the time for pleasure."

Y/N: "I'll come back for you my dear."

Y/N POV

I pull out my minigun jetpack and fly through the portal. After breaching it I arrive in a throne room. I look around when I spot something that makes my eyes widen.

Y/N: "What're you doing here!?!?!"

Voice Over: "Hello Y/N."

Y/N: "What gives creator!?"

Creator: "I should've never given you life."

Y/N: "But why? I'm a delight."

Creator: "Because your very exitance creates paradoxes."

Y/N: "What're you trying to say?"

Creator: "By simply existing the world in which this story takes place in is falling apart."

He waves his hand causing all of Remnant to be seen.

Creator: "Ever since you appeared things in this world started going wayward. It started off small but know it's grown to where not even I can control it."

The projection shows first a stray minion to appear before showing what's going on now.

Creator: "Your incessant antics have caused the fabric of space and time to rupture. Now every pop culture villain has found their way to this world. If we don't stop them then soon this world will cease to exist."

Y/N: "Can't you just recreate it?"

Creator: "No, once this world perishes then all of my other worlds will soon follow."

Y/N: "But you're the creator of this story, you can stop all of this."

Creator: "I'm afraid I can't. There's so much chaos that I can't hope to get rid of it without risking shattering the universe."

Y/N: "Then tell me what I can do."

Creator: "You'll need to find a way to send all of these people back to their respective worlds."

Y/N: "What to do?"

I rub my chin when a brilliant idea hits me.

Y/N: "I've got it! I know of a way to fix everything!"

Creator: "Well don't keep me in suspense!!!"

Y/N: "Show me what you use to create our worlds."

He nods and leads me through his massive castle. Layer after layer we head into the earth before we arrive at a giant metal door with a keypad on it. He taps in the combination which opens the door.

Y/N: "2017?"

Creator: "The year my trusted pet died."

We walk through the door and soon see a small laptop.

Y/N: "This is it? This is what you used to create our worlds?"

Creator: "Yes, and it's the key to several more that have yet to be born."

I focus my toon power and turn myself a flash drive. Creator puts me in the laptop and I enter the space beyond. I arrive in a void consisting of cascading ones and zeros. I float around aimlessly when I spot a red box. I open it to find a square grid. 

In each of the squares are the names of the worlds Creator has made. I look at all the worlds to see the lines around are solid red. I press every square until all of them glow green. I look above the grid and see a black button saying reset. I slam my fist on it causing the box to shut and me to rocket back to Creator.

Creator: "Is it done?"

Y/N: "Only one way to find out."

I'm swatted back to Remnant and land on the ground. I look at the portal to see all of the villains being sucked back through the portal. The portal closes causing the sky to turn blue again. I get up only to be tackled by Ruby.

Ruby: "You did it master!!!"

Y/N: "I sure did."

Salem: "That voice."

I look and see Salem marching to me.

Y/N: "Salem I just wanna say-"

In front of everyone she kisses me on the lips.

Everyone: "What!?!?!?!"

Salem: "No man has ever had the guts to troll me. For that, you'll be my husband."

Yang: "Oh no you don't sister! He's my future man!!!"

I'm pulled between the two women when a pair of arms wrap around my neck and boobs hit my back.

Y/N: "I thought you hated me?"

Glynda: "You grew on me. Time to make you mine~"

Salem/Yang: "Get your hands off of him!!!!"