Enemy Whirlwind

Y/N POV

I hit the send button and rip off Willow's skirt. She does the same with my pants and she goes down on me. However when I flip us over I use to much force and fall off the bed. My head slams into the nightstand causing a glass to spill over me.

Y/N: "Uh Willow... what was in that glass?"

Willow: "Water. Why?"

Y/N: "I thought so. Goodbye."

3rd POV

Since Y/N is a drawing the water reacts with the ink and he melts him to a blob of black ink. While Willow freaks out in Vale team RWBY walk down the street. 

Ruby: "That was the quickest mission yet."

Yang: "Now to find Y/N~"

The sky darkens as a Sphinx lands in front of the four huntresses. Jumping off its back the dreaded Queen of Grimm is seen.

Salem: "Where is he!?!"

Blake: "Who?"

Salem: "The boy who always prank calls me!!! He said he's here."

She looks around for Y/N but becomes furious not seeing him anywhere.

Salem: "Damnit!!!! Fooled again!!!"

She screams in anger when sirens begin blaring. Everyone looks into the distance as multiple titans are seen making their way towards the city. 

Ruby: "What gives lady?"

Salem: "Don't look at me, I didn't summon those things."

Every Huntsmen and Huntress including Oz himself head to the five to see the commotion.

Ozpin: "What've you done this time Salem?"

Salem: "I didn't do it!!!"

Weiss: "What do we do Oz?"

Oz: "Keep those things from causing too much destruction."

Everyone nods and heads out to deal with the titans. Team RWBY cut down the first wave while the second wave is blown up by combustion dust from the other students. The chaos doesn't stop as a massive portal opens in the sky. 

Ruby: "What now?"

Everyone looks at the portal as various enemies drop down. There's everything from colossi to foot ninjas.

Jaune: "What the hell's causing all of this?"

Pyrrha: "I don't know, but we've gotta stop it."

The heroes gear up when Godzilla and King Kong drop from the portal.

Yang: "We're gonna need a hell of a lot more fighters."

Nora: "Look, Atlas airships!!!!"

They look and become relieved seeing massive warships taking out the strange enemies.

Oz: "Thank Oum for Ironwood. Alright students, show the world what you're made of."

Students: "Yes sir!"

They all split up leaving Ozpin and Salem alone.

Ozpin: "Just like old times, huh honey?"

Salem: *rolls eyes* "Now's not the time Ozma. We have to save the kingdom."

Ozpin: "I never thought you'd be one to save anything."

Salem: "Only I can destroy the world."

She rides the Sphinx to the enemies while Ozpin chuckles to himself.

Ozpin: "That's my wife."

He turns to the side and fires blasts of magic at three flying monkeys. And so all the heroes fought the massive horde of pop culture baddies. Meanwhile a figure watches from his throne in panic as the mayhem unfolds.

His eyes trail to JNPR who team up to take down one of the colossi. Nora and Pyrrha whack out its feet while Jaune and Ren stab the colossus' head killing it. Panning to the other side of Vale Yang is seen running with Spinosaurus chasing after her.

Weiss makes a glyph to keep it in place. Blake then wraps her weapon ribbon around its ankle tripping it. Ruby jumps off a building cutting off the Spinosaurus' head. They cheer when King Ghidorah roars at them. He prepares his lightning breath when a Monstra flies by biting off all three heads.

Not being stopped he regenerates and fires at the Monstra. With him distracted the Iron Giant fires his cannon that fully destroys Ghidorah. Out of the blue the Chitauri join the fight. They ride through the portal and fire at everyone. A flock of Nevermores squawk sending out their feathers. 

The Chitauri army goes down but soon parademons manifest from their corpses causing havoc. Ruby stares at the incoming threat and think this is the end. But thankfully she remembers one crucial item. She withdraws the box Y/N gave her and frantically tries to open it. One parademon swats the box out of her hands. Thankfully Salem catches it and rips the top open. She tilts her head seeing a leaf. She looks at it when Ruby screams.

Ruby: "Crunch the leaf!!!"