Crazy Initiation

Y/N POV

I tumble down the massive hill and scream. My back slams onto the ground when my head slams onto a rock. I do multiple flips before slamming my shoulder into a tree. I scream some more before slamming my other shoulder into another tree. I go over a small ramp and slam back first onto the ground.

Y/N:

*1:18 - 2:04*

I groan while standing up and popping my back. I dust myself off when a twig snaps. I turn that direction and see a massive Ursa walking towards me.

Y/N: "I don't suppose you're here to offer me porridge."

Ursa: *loudly roars*

Y/N: "No need to bring my mom into this."

It stands up towering over me. 

Y/N: "Uh call it a truce?"

It swings its claws narrowly hitting my head.

Y/N: "Worth a shot." *peace sign* "Deuces!!!"

I run away leaving a dust outline of myself. I run through the forest while being chased by an angry bear. I spot a big tree and smile.

3rd POV

Y/N runs behind the tree as the Ursa looks around it. As it does Y/N moves to the other side. They then each look over the other side to find the other. They repeat the action until they lock eyes. The Ursa roars and runs to Y/N's side. They both quickly run around the tree.

When the Ursa gets close it tags Y/N. He then chases after the Ursa. They both stop and remember Y/N's the one being chased. While all of this is going on the benny hill theme song can be heard playing. The Ursa runs around the tree several times before stopping.

Y/N POV

I laugh to myself as the Ursa looks all around the tree for me. It roars in anger and stomps away. I jump out of the tree and run to the relic temple. When I get there I see eight people running away with a Deathstalker chasing after them. 

Y/N: "How dare them, leave me out of the action."

I pull out a scooter and ride after them. I'm led all the way to some ruins at the base of a cliff. I see a Nevermore and ditch my scooter. I then pull out a bomb and cling to it.

Y/N: "Gotta blast!!"

The bomb blows up launching me towards the Nevermore. When I get close I pull out gigantic mallet and bring it up.

Y/N: "I am Thor god of hammers!"

I slam the mallet onto the Nevermore breaking all of its bones. When I land I see the Deathstalker giving JNPR hell. I reach into my back pocket and pull out a big fucking gun.

 I reach into my back pocket and pull out a big fucking gun

I hop behind it and aim it at the Deathstalker. It spots my gun and screeches.

Y/N: "Bye bitch!!!"

I pull the trigger firing a beam of energy at the Deathstalker. It instantly evaporates and notice I made one crucial mistake. The big fucking gun packs more firepower than I had previously anticipated.

Y/N: "Oh shit!"

The beam keeps going all the way beyond the horizon. When the beam finally dies down I see a large portion of the land missing. I go wide eyed and walk away whistling innocently.

Y/N: "If I don't see it it didn't happen."

The gun disappears as I join the others.

Y/N: "Hey."

They stare at me in shock when Yang runs up to me.

Yang: "That was so hot!!!"

I slap her into the dirt. She picks herself up and stares at me weird.

Yang: "Foreplay? I love it!"

She grabs her jacket and rips it open exposing her tits.

Yang: "Take me here and now!!!"

Y/N: "There're kids watching!!!!"

Yang: "They'll learn at some point."

Y/N: "I really regret throwing that potion."

We all walk back to the auditorium where Ozpin assigns teams.

Ozpin: "Y/N L/N. You retrieved the black knight piece. You have the esteemed honor being a one man team."

Y/N: "Yeah yeah yeah. Now Glynda, what time did you want me to swing by your room?"

Glynda: "Why would you do that?"

Y/N: "So I can fuck ya."

Glynda: *places finger on chin* "When did we agree to that?"

Y/N: "Wait a second, you promised me that if I did initiation I could do you."

Glynda: "But we never shook on it. And everyone knows that deals are official when you shake hands."

She flashes a smug smile while I scream in anguish for my blunder.