Atlas Disorder

Y/N POV

The day after the dance I head to the auditorium to listen to Ozpin's most boring speech.

Ozpin: "Today we stand together united. Mistral, Atlas, Vacuo and Vale. The four kingdoms of Remnant on this day nearly eighty years ago, the largest war in recorded history came to a end. It was a war of ignorance, of greed and of oppression; a war that was about much more than where borders fell or who traded with whom but about the very idea of individualism itself. We fought for countless reasons one of which being the destruction of all forms of art and self-expression and as you are all aware that was something many could not stand for. As a result those who oppose this tyranny began naming their children after one of the core aspect of art itself, color. It was their way to demonstrate that not only would they refuse to tolerate this oppression. But neither would the generations to come and it was a trend that is held to this very day. We encourage individuality, expressionism and unity through diversity. As I have said today we stand together united, but this bond cannot exist without effort. Which is why today while the rest of the world celebrates peace, Huntsmen and Huntresses will work to uphold it. As first years you will be tasked with shadowing a professional Huntsman or Huntress on a mission. Some of you may be taken out of the kingdom for several days, others may work within the walls for the rest of the week. But no matter which path you choose, remember to be safe, remember your training and remember to do your very best."

Y/N: *to readers* "There goes half the chapter."

I look at the mission board and look through it.

Y/N: "Let's see, who do I wanna troll today?"

I look at the various missions before settling on one.

Y/N: "Prepare for hell Atlas."

I hop aboard the airship soon arriving at the great Atlas. I walk down main street when I head to where I'm to meet my client.

Woman: "You're here."

She sits down revealing herself as the hottest white haired woman I've ever seen.

Y/N: "Holy shit you're hot."

Willow: "I take it you're the Huntsman I called for?"

Y/N: "Yes." *in head* "Please say you need someone to have sex with."

Willow: "I need your help dealing with my husband."

Y/N: "Damnit! I was really hoping to have sex with you. How do you want me to help?"

Willow: "Lately he's gotten more strict with how he runs the house. I'm starting to fear the worse for my family."

Y/N: "Have no fear my dear sweet mama, I'll be your hero."

Willow: "Good, follow me."

She walks away and leads me to her house. Meanwhile I record her from behind the entire way. When we reach her house I see a good man.

Y/N: "Klein, my favorite bipolar butler."

Klein: "Have we met?"

Y/N: "Yeah, I saw you in volumes four and eight."

Klein: *to Willow* "Is this the Huntsman you asked for?"

Willow: "Yes."

Klein: "May Oum help us."

Y/N: "Okay so where this ass of a billionaire?"

Jacques: "I know you're not talking about me."

Y/N: "I was speaking in general but you are my target."

Jacques: "Young man I run the SDC, you'll treat me with respect."

Y/N: *to readers* "I'm almost glad Ironwood killed his ass."

Jacques: "I can hear you."

Y/N: "I wasn't even talking to you."

Jacques: "Why's this kid even hear Willow?"

Y/N: "She's dumping yo ass."

Jacques: "The hell she is!! I'll-"

I pull out a shotgun and aim it at his head.

Y/N: "I suggest you choose your next words very carefully."

Jacques: "Where the hell you get that shotgun!?"

Y/N: *nervous* "Nowhere important."

*elsewhere*

A certain armored man opens his locker to not find his shotgun. He turns around and steps through a portal.

*to story* 

Y/N: "Hold this for me."

I shove the shotgun into Jacques' hands as he arrives.

Y/N: *points* "He stole your shotgun!!!!!"

Doomguy cracks his knuckles causing Jacques to run for his life.

Y/N: "And there's your problem solved."

Willow wraps her arms around me and kisses my cheek. A glaze covers her eyes and she shoves me into the room behind me. She goes buck wild on me when I pull out my scroll.

Willow: "What're you doing?"

Y/N: "Telling someone my location."