1

" I wish I can have you
I wish I can hug you
My fate is a maze
Hope I'll find you."

Writer:
Kia a girl with huge dreams. The female lead of the story .
Cold but sweet
Pretty but hard
Happy face or sad heart
She is alone with her fate
Did she find her mate.

Kia 22 year old girl live with her father.
A father with a orthodox mindset.
It's not that he didn't care about his child but his mindset destroying kia's future.
Kia love his father that's why she never argued.
She has a dream to became a singer and composer.
She is such type of girls who believes in reality not in magic or fantasy . But life always turn like that which no one can think . A man who change her life
Who is he and how he came in her life.

Kia:
Life is unpredictable everytime life gives you a shock .
Kia a college student a friendly girl but really hard for anyone to understand .
Ohhhh.. it's morning I have to get up and make a breakfast , I said and run towards kitchen
Dad breakfast is ready come and eat I called.
I am sitting on dinning table than dad came and start to having breakfast .
I want to tell you something dad I want to join a band in college can I join plz
No you are not going to join any band just do your study after completing studies I'll make you go away from this house I mean I'll fix your marrige so don't you dare to do anything foolish ok I am going , my dad said to me and after some time he leaves for his work .
I am hurt because of his bad mindset towards girls I hope someday I can change his mindset.
It's college time I need to leave .
In college I am really friendly girl but I am cold too because I have trust issues
Hey kia Milly called me Milly is my best friend we always hanging in each others arms Milly is only one who support me and console me every time when my father hurt me .
Hey kia you are joining the band or not Milly says
No dad didn't allow me so guess I can't I laughed and sit on the chair but internally I know how much it hurts.
It's ok kia one day your father will understand she said
I give her a sweet smile than teacher came.
Now time to leave. And seriously today I don't want to study so I want to leave early
I KNOW I KNOW where are you going Milly said
You are going to that tree that wish tree she said
How you know I laugh and asked
I know darling your face tells that you are dam upset about something and when you are upset you always goes to the tree na...
She is right I am really upset because what dad said to me in morning.
That tree is really close to my heart my whole childhood spent around that tree that wish tree
Bye kia have a nice day Milly hug me than like always I spent my whole day with that tree I feel really close to this tree cause me and my mon we came to this tree when I am child after her death this tree became my support system.
Why I call this tree wish tree because mom always said that this is a magical tree who full fill every wish, and honestly I don't believe in that shit but I love my mom that's why I love this tree.
I am sitting under the tree my phone started to ring oohh it's dad but why he is calling me he never called me this time hope everything is ok.
Hey you dam child where are you kia come fast home He angrily scream on the phone dad what happened why are you mad I asked him .
How dare you to give resume to that singing company came fast kia
What... how did he know I am coming dad .

What next going to happen in her life
Is this the end of her dreams.

_____________________________
I hope you like this chapter
And support this story .
Let me know in comment section
Bye..........