16

Reyan-
she forget about me its hard and painful. Memories we make together the moments everything just vanished from her mind.
I got what i want but i lost her that was I was thinking but not now as peter said ok if she doesn't remember me and don't love me now but I make her fall for me again I'll do anything to make her mine.
I just found out that she's going for the interview and I am glad that she doesn't lost her dream and in this chaos I forget about her father he doesn't know anything so I have to tell him the whole story and thank god he accepted it and also helping me so my mission to make her fall for me again now started.
I am at the company where she's going to give her interview. and now someone suddenly got hit at me "what the fuck can't you see".
" Sorry sorry I am in hurry so I didn't see you"
Kia its her I know she doesn't recognise me but somewhere I was hoping that she'll come and said my name but its just a false hope.
"it's ok"

"Hey you were the one who knock on my door yesterday"
ohh she remember "sorry ms." I said nervously

"I got the wrong address I apolgise"
" oh its fine"
"And why are you here ms." I said with question mark so she can assume that I don't know her name.

"kia my name is kia hello"and I am here for the interview.
"And why are you here mr." and she did the same what I did she is cute as always I want to hold her kiss her but I can't
" oh I am here for the meeting"

" I think I did see you somewhere you are Reyan the businessman yes I see you on an interview on tv."

"Its really nice to meet you sir good day I am getting late for the interview bye."
and she left I was wanting to hug her kiss her hold her and talk to her but I can't .

I am again in my office
"Hello Reyan Peter comes flying in my office and I am litterly not in the mood to talk to him this shit is also his doing.

" Peter I am not in the mood to talk to you so leave".

" you dont want to talk but I have something that can give kia her memories back."

"what are you saying if you have just tell me."
"But some one is not talking to me."

"Peter why please just give me its hurting I just want her memories back please."

He sighed "I thought that I will pull your leg but you, look its a drink which make her remember everything. He take a pause and said "you know Reyan why I am helping you its all beacause of her the courage and determination she had towards you and I was impreesed by her so fast go and make her drink this."

"Thankyou Peter"
Now I am in front of her house with the bottle which I need to make her drink.

"Reyan why are you here"

kia she found me now what excuse I give if I make this thing drink right now than I don't need to give an excuse.

"Kia I will tell you everything first you drink this if you drink this than you remember everthing."

"what Mr. Reyan I am not going to drink anything so leave I thought you are a hounrable person but you are please leave or I have to call the police."

" Kia listen to me what should I do" I said with fustration.

Than I shouted her name and said
"Kia you have to remember everything you are mine and you are not going to leave me" than I run towards her and hold her hand thightly so she can't run away.

" I love you Kia and you do too and now remember it I drank the liquid and go towards her mouth than I open her mouth and spit all the thing in her mouth than started kissing her hard so she will not spit it back.
I kissed her whole minute I can't get enough of her when I feel she drink all of it I left her lips but she grab my coller and started kissing and we kissed again for a minute.

"Reyan will you fulfill my wish"
" Kia I am gald you remember everything"
I hugged her "I know Reyan some miracle will happen I love you Reyan I love you too Kia.

I hugged her again and than asked her "so Kia what's your wish I will fulfill your wish princess."
She smiled and than said "just kiss me hard Reyan and lift me and take me in your arms and make love with me I missed you ."
"After hearing her saying this I lost all my senses and control I just want to hold her. "I missed you too Kia so much." Than I lift her by hips "let's go or somone will see us" she said shyly

"yes madam" I said and we leave for our missing moments to make it complete.

_____________________________________
Song- As long as you love me by backstreet boys

Go listen and have some fun 😊