9

Kia:
I don't know why I am here with her I seriously don't like these type of places but matter of fact that I want to enjoy myself and most important I want to forget him for sometime.

"Kia what drink do you want" Milly asked me

"Anything but no alcohol"

"Yaa! You are in club and you are not going to drink that's unfair."

"No Milly I don't no discussion"

"Ok grandma" and then she laugh and I laugh at nickname.

"Ok atleast can we dance please"

"Ok"

I reply her with smile I think it's better to dance than drink alcohol I have really low tolerance of alcohol so yup I am not going to drink.

I and Milly dancing on the floor I am enjoying myself some man comes to join us I decline but Milly I think she is really enjoying
I am dancing suddenly someone grab my hand and pulled me

He is here why Reyan why why my fate tangeled with him.
He is wearing blue coat with white shirt he looks handsome as always.

We're staring at each other.
At that time I only can feel him his touch on my hand his eyes and his smell which I think I can't get enough in my whole life but......
Will he be with me whole life.

"Reyan what are you doing here in club."

I asked him but he didn't say anything he's just staring at me I again asked him but in his ear like you do when you wispher in someone's ear but I am not going to wishper I am going to shout and that I did.
I get close to him and stand on my toes His eyes get big like pig at me action than I scream in his ear.

"Why are you here reyan."

His right hand holding me now second hand holding his ear.

"Kia oh god what the hell did you do I think my ear is bleeding." He said and start to rub his ear.

I laugh hard at his action so cute how can anyone this cute.
Now reyan also smiling at me his eyes saying so much emotion like similar to mine I hope so

"You look beautiful and cute kia" He compliment me with a smile.

"Thank-you but in this dress I look cute to you." I asked him boldly.

"You look so many things to me but if I said that didn't you mind sweetheart."

I blushed at his comment after collecting my blush cheeks thoughts I answered
"No I don't mind."

Then he pull me towards himself and grab my weast with his right hand.
His left hand playing with my hair which is on my forehead and siding them behind me ears. I get shocked and nervous at his bold move he come close to my ear I can feel his breath on my ear.

"You look hella hot and beautiful in this dress baby girl." He wispher in my ear which make me shiver.

"Will you dance with me kia" he asked me his eyes held nervousness that I'd reject him.

Reyan I can't reject you in any situation and I hope I can tell him that also.

With a smile I nodeed in yes he happily grab my wrist and take me to balcony where only some people I mean couples are dancing but we are not couple.
Then he again grab me in same position.
And slowly we start to dance we are so close to each other like we are hugging I don't mind his closeness And I think he feel the same.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Hello guys how this chapter
And next chapter is gonna be really romantic and sweet.