14

Reyan:
I am so happy with her she is everything to me now I know I am not a human but I never hurt her because of my own problems.

There's a one person who is constantly making me to leave her which I can't .

Kia already completed her 2 wishes now the last one is left which is to make me a human but this man never let me became a human I feel that.

"Oooh how much importance you give me Reyan."
Peter shouted from behind.

Peter is a person a who manages us we who take care of magical things like How I am connected to tree and there's more like me who connected to different things and need to complete the task for humans.

"Peter why are you here."

"Why can't I be here I need to check my friends no Reyan ."

"Ohh really your here to check." I said sercasticlly."

"you are here for the last task I know that."

"Yes, and its going to be hard ."

"Just leave her alone Peter."

" I know but I can't do anything Reyan this is the thing I have to do because she's the one who ask a wish for you to become a human so the task is all about her. "

"No Peter Ok ok I don't want to be human ok so don't hurt her don't do anything to her" I said with fear of losing her.

"Reyan you have to sleep" he said to me and put his palm on my forehead.

"Sorry reyan this thing need to done ."

After some hour I wake up from the sleep that so called sleep

"Kia I need to go to her" I stand up from the floor and try my power which I always use when I need to see her.

But..

I can't

At that time I realise that I became human. I don't know how I actually feel I feel happy but at the same time I am afraid If something happened to her this life nothing means to me.

"Kia I screamed her name
She's ok she will be ok "

Than I left for her house.

"Kia Kia" I am pressing the bell of her house "Kia open the door ."

Than someone open the door it's Kia

"Kia are you ok I was so scared that something happened to you."

"I am glad the you are ok."
Than what she said makes me numb because internally little bit I know the consequences I was afraid I don't want this I don't want this.

"Sorry who are you" she asked me
At that time I was feeling numb she doesn't recognise me .

Why what happened .

----------------------------------------
Song- Did you tell him about me?
Listen and enjoy
So there's only two chapters are left.
Thankyou for reading my first book .