13

Kia:

My life is getting on track. I received an offer to work on music, and it's really good. I have people who love me now; even Dad supports me, and Reyan is with me. Everything is getting better.

"Kia, where are you?" Reyan called out to me. "I just found out you got that offer," he said as he came and hugged me tightly.

"I am so happy for you. Now, almost all your wishes are coming true."

"No, there's one left—your wish to become human. Let's make your wish come true too, Reyan."

"It's fine, no need to hurry."

"We have to hurry. Why not? Let's make a wish."

Then, in an instant, I felt his lips on mine.

"A nice way to make you stop talking," he said with a grin.

Reyan looked happy, but his eyes hinted that something was off.

"Reyan, is everything alright? You seem tense."

"I am fine, honeybun. Don't worry," he said, cupping my face in his palm.

"Honeybun, where did you learn that?" I teased.

"Don't you like it?"

"Cheesy."

"Hey, don't say that."

"Cheesy, cheesy."

Then he kissed me again.

Read At Your Own Risk....................

But this time, it wasn't a simple kiss. I could feel his love in the kiss.

"Kia, can I touch you? I want you, Kia. I want to kiss you hard," he whispered in my ear, grabbing my waist and pulling me tightly against him.

I just nodded. I wanted him too, but I was too shy to say it.

He carefully slid his hand into my hair and pulled me towards him. His lips on mine, he grabbed my bottom lip with his teeth and sucked on it. The sound of our kissing was clear, and I was sure he could hear it too.

"I love you, Kia..." he whispered, breathing heavily. "Pull out your tongue, Kia." I did what he said, and then he sucked on my tongue. This feeling, which I had never experienced before, gave me goosebumps.

We didn't stop kissing. We continued kissing as we stepped towards my bed.

Slowly, he stripped off his white shirt, and I followed suit. We never left each other's eyes for a moment.

"Don't be shy, Kia. You're beautiful. So beautiful that it's hard to control myself."

The feeling of his body against mine made me nervous but excited at the same time.

"I know it's your first time, Kia," he said, cupping my face, "and I'll try my best to make it special."

He grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him. Slowly, he started kissing my nipples, sucking on them gently. Then, he grabbed his member and slowly pushed it inside me.

I felt pain, but it was a different kind of pain filled with excitement, love, and pleasure.

He didn't start moving; he stayed still to let me adjust.

"Are you okay, Kia?"

"Reyan," I cupped his cheeks and kissed him. "I'm fine, Reyan. I feel like you're more nervous than me."

"I am, Kia, because I don't want to hurt you."

"I'm fine. You can start moving."

I had never felt this way before. I just wanted him to start moving.

Then he started moving. The feeling of him inside me filled my stomach with butterflies.

He started moving faster in and out. My uneven breathing and his breathing sound collided. Thrusting fast with small wet kisses made my body tingle.

"Reyan, I'm close."

"Me too, Kia. Let's finish it with our love, Kia."

Then, the last thread was pulled with his deep kiss.

My trembling body and his tight hug. His kiss on my forehead. Everything was so special in that moment.

"I love you, Kia. Love you so much."

"I love you too, Reyan."