2

How did he know that I apply for a music company , now what should I do -------------------------------------------------------
Kia:-
after dad's call I run to my house I am afraid what he do with me now is this is the end of my music dream and also college life ohhh! god help me please . after reaching home I build a courage and went to talk to him "I am afraid mom I hope I wish you were here"
Dad sitting on the couch when I came near him he started screaming on me
"how dare you to do that kia don't you know the consequences of your every step huhh..
This time I am not taking any action but not next time you are such a burden kia " he said, His words worked like someone put dagger in my stomach I cried I don't know what to do I run towards the exit door of my house In that time I only know one place which relief my stress .
Now I am in front of wish tree crying hard and shouting "why this is happening with me why dad change so much after mom's death why mom always said that you are a wish tree you fulfil everyone's wish just do the same with me please " after saying this I just land on my knees and burst out in tears but suddenly I feel that there is some one behind me I turn and saw a men nearly in age of 24-25 black hair and wearing such a formal cloths his eyes are blue the man who is now front me standing is gorgeously handsome but this feeling is just for second because I am not is any position to praise someone I feel destroyed.
The person who is standing in front of me start talking his heavy masculine and husky voice giving me chills but at the same time I am afraid that might be danger is coming . "Don't be scared" he said "who the fuck are you just get out from here"
"No" he said "you are the one who asked for me or I can say wish for me." His eyes telling me so many diffrent emotions some attitude some sowrrow pain and pitty of course on me "hey I am not in mood of joke if you are trying something just leave I have some self defence training" I said and making a posture of fight but I heard him giggling on my posture " hey you are the one who wish for me " I didn't " I said "you did honey" who the hell he calling honey I make and angry face .
He started "you wish that this tree make your wish fullfil so I am here." "what type of joke is this ." "it's not a joke I am the owner of this tree if someone asked desperately for me I have to come and you did that."
"You are lieing there is no such thing in this world like this"
"Honey it's true "
"First stop calling me honey and if it's true them prove it"
"ok"
Then suddenly the tree is shining like someone put so many stars in the tree
I became a statue at that moment "Is this is real really real" I said he came closer to me and said " yes and I can make your three wish fulfil trust me darling it's true" why this man calling me with these name 😡
"so you are some kind of jinni " I sain
"No I didn't come from any cave I am a reputed person in this country" he stated , suspesious
"Come on what your wish I can ful fil "
" ohhh so you fulfil my wishes " I smirked because yet i am not fully convinced that he can make my wish true then an idea pop up in my mind and i said "then be my personal jinnie " I smirk internally that he is not going to answer but I got shocked
" ok your wish is my commend" he said
"but there is a condition" he said "what" I asked the last wish is going to mine you have to wish for me that I became a human " it's easy I can do that I said "it's not going to be easy ohh just forget it he said.
Then deal he asked I said "yes"
"What your name " I asked
He answered reyan
I frown at his name "the business tycoon but a jiniee"I said
"First I am not jinnie and yea I am reyan smith."
What the hell is going on in my life...........
----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys if you like the story just suport me I know this chapter is too long but it's my first time writing something I hope next chapters of story you will like,.