12

Hello... Enjoy reading❤❤..
___________________________
Kia:
          My life is going too fast I thought every time when I fell for him and when I confessed him and you know what I am happy because I got someone who love me and care about me just like my mom.

Reyan the person who support my dreams and love me endlessly.

"Kia where are you" 
              Reyan called me we are spending time with each other after reveling our feeling we also got easier with each other  and now I don't mind when he barged in to my room without permission.

"I am here in kitchen reyan what's the  matter "

"I have surprise for you kia"

Reyan came close to me and back hugged me his chin is resting on my shoulder.

"What surprise jinniee"

"Hey don't call me that I am not jinniee"

"Ya ya fine but what it is. it's long time I got any surprises ."

"Then let's go"

He took me to my garden
And the garden is full of flowers and lights ...beautiful....

"Are you proposing me Reyan "

"I want to kia but I know it's too fast you have dreams and I want you to chase after your dreams and become what you want."

"Thank you Reyan but so what this's for."

"Kia"
          someone called me and it's dad
"Dad what when did you came back"

I get close to him ang hug me dad

"I miss you" I know my dad doesn't support me but after mom he is my only family 

"Kia" Reyan called me

"Your dad wants to say something to you"

"Dad what it is"

"Kia"
         he take a deep breath and then he gives me some paper

,"Dad this paper it's interview call letter for music company How you got this"

"Listen kia I know I never support  you but I have my own reason your mom she is also have same dream I lost her because of this dream she tried hard became a singer but .......

"But what dad"

"You know that your mother got into an accident"

"Yes" when I was 5 years old mom died  I dont much remember but I have little memories of my mom.

"she didn't died because of accident.

  " In accident she got injured and her vocal system  were injured severely she can live kia doctor said she  was fine but she Can't sing because her vocal cord  get damage when she find out about this she became insan and then she died because of truma she couldn't take
that's why I was against this but
now when Reyan just changed me honey you got better on this time I am happy that you have this man in your life who will protect and support you kia."

What dad told me shocked me I don't know what to say about  mom.....

"Don't burden yourself kia I didn't told you that to make you stressed but you to complete the dream of your mom ."

"I know she was happy to know that you have also the same dream as her."

"Now prepare your self kia for the future."

"Thanks dad "

"Now go back to room"

"Reyan do you know about this"
We are in my room  I am sitting on his lap hugging him tightly

"No kia I just only know that he is agree with you but not about mom
Are you ok kia"

"Ya I am fine it's shocking but now I am fine because I have another reason to chase after my dreams "

"Yes I will there forever with you."

================================Do you like this chapter comment and share