15

Reyan

         She doesn't remember me I became human on what cost the love I want the love she gave me our memories everything is lost.

"Peter why did you do that why what happened Peter" I asked him.

"Peter fucking answer me" I shouted on him why why .

My eyes have tears which go down to my cheeks this new sensation of having tears which I never had make me more mad .

"Reyan what happened with you and her. It's her decision it's her choice."

"Ok than what should I do
I can't reach her can't have her than what I do with this fucking life ."

"Reyan I can't do anything that's the consequences you have to bear."

Than Peter left the room leaving me alone with guilt pressure loneliness.

Time is spending like I am in a time Loop it's not ending.

I am in my room talking to her picture which we had on a date.

"Reyan why are you being like this
You are wasting her sacrifice."

Peter comes in to my room

"What do you know Peter you don't know anything the pain i am having I just don't know I can't stand up it's hard."

"Reyan" Peter shout at me
And said

"Reyan do you know when I asked her to make choice  she gladly accept it and choose you and lost her dreams and memories everything do you know what she said at that time."

I was listening Peter I know it was hard for her more than me but she choose this

Than Peter statement makes me realise that what stupidity I am doing being like this and what I need to do from now onwards.

"Reyan she said if she forgot about you it's fine because she believes in you she believes in her fate that if you are hers you come back to her .
Not old one but make new  memories with her make her fall in love again.
Go Reyan  make her yours again."

I smiled at Peter "Thanks Peter and now I know why she did that because she believes in our love our destiny and I make sure not to disappoint her."
-----------------------------------------

Song : paragraph
By: Luke Chiang