PART=5

** still Y/n pov**

Jennie = you know y/n there is also a rumour that they are underground mafia's

When jennie said this my body start feeling numb. fear ,insecurities start rushing in my nerves.  My heart start beating like a train..............

**End of y/n pov**

Lisa pov

When Jennie tell about the mafia rumour. Fear is already visible on y/n face. Since y/n enter in the school and I am with her she just kept emotionless face but right now anyone can say that she is afraid. Sweat  is visible on her forehead and it look like she is thinking something bad or space out so I called her...

Lisa= y/n y/n y/n y/n Y/N ..

**End of Lisa pov**

Y/n pov

I am already feeling afraid and start thing about my past but suddenly I hear someone scream my name and I came in reality..

Y/n = Yess

Lisa = yeahhh you OK

Y/n= yes

Rose= but why you look like pale suddenly?? You really Okk?? 

Jisso= y/n are you start feeling afraid by Jennie words

I don't say anything and control my emotions than change my face into emotionless person.

Rose=aishhh..y/niee it's just a rumour and may be it really is. As you can see BTS are Super rich and king of the school and university + bullies so may be to make everyone afraid of them someone make rumor.. So don't think that it's true..

She say and laugh a little and I just nod my head

--------------------------------------------
**Time skip.... after school**
--------------------------------------------

At home

I reached home its 3:00, maids open the door and bow in front of me while wishing me ..but I just kept emotionless and went towards my room
I open the door and enter in the room and close it.
I throw my bed on the couch and go to wardroom to change the clothes

This is what I wear...