part= 26

** Y/n pov **

At home...

Currently I am doing my school work. It's already 7:30 .i guess before dinner I should take a bath..

---------------------------------------------
Time skip : after bath
----------------------------------------------
Y/n wear :

---------------------------------------------Time skip : after bath ----------------------------------------------Y/n wear :

I sit on the bed while scrolling my phone.

**...Knock...**... knock...**

Y/n = come in

I said while scrolling my phone as I know it's 8:00  and Lia used to bring my dinner.

??= what are you doing??

I raised my head in shock and say

Y/n= suga sir do you want anything??

Suga move his head in dissapointment ,he came towards me sit beside me and say in a soft tone

Suga= you can say any of them sir but y/n from now don't call me sir . You may be thinking what I'm saying its a rule that you need to follow right!!   But 

He pause , look at me in my eyes , smile a little and countinue

Suga= but I accept you!  Yes I accept you as my little sister.

I just kept looking at him and I can see sincerity in his eyes.

Suga= so, do you accept me as you big brother!" DOLL "

I look at him in shock and ask hesitately

Y/n= D-Doll

He look at me and laugh a little..

Suga= yes a nick name for you from me, doll!!

I smile

Suga= y/n you know I am a adopted son of Mr. Kim

I nod

Suga = you know before dad found and adopt me I used to live with my uncle and aunt. As my mom and dad died in an accident. Aunt and uncle give me love,  care, and respect. They treat me like their real son.  My aunt get pregnant  and we all are so happy . After 5 months we found that the baby is a "girl" . And I became more overprotective.  I used to talk to my aunt baby bump .i used to share everything with her baby bump like about how's my day in school, about my friends,  used to tell fairytale stories. One day aunt and uncle is fighting on the name of baby. Than my aunt ask me that what name I want to gave my little sister, I became confused that after thinking I say "DOLL"i want to call her "DOLL" . my aunt and uncle smile and say Okk so our baby  name is going to be "Min Doll". A big smile came on my face and I went towards my aunt and put my ear on her baby bump and say you like this name right. And the baby kick.
That was a day when my happiness has no bound. And one day we all decide to go out for a picknick . It's Sunday and we all enjoy a lot  but....