part= 39

"Rain",a beautiful word with four letters. A beautiful smile is come on your face whenever rain come. A lot of people love rain because some people love the fragnance of mud in rain, some people love the driping sound of rain,  some people love it's melody ,some people love to get wet in the rain , some people love to eat there favorite food while watching rain. Isn't it good  rain describe  every feeling of love, joy, enjoyment, and happiness but sometime it shows, sadness, regret, helplessness, pity. Sometime  its drops of water  become the tears and it's melodious sound become screams of help!!!!!
_______________________________
You are tide up in the chair. Your vision is blur because of sleeping drug. You blink your eyes few times but

Y/n = Ahhhhhhh

A scream left from your mouth. As electric shock run through your body.

??= hahahaha scream scream as much as you want scream,because of you I lose many things.

He is laughing like a psycho.

??= leave her you mother fucker.

??= leave my doll or I will kill you Lee yoon sung!!

Lee yoon sung = still still you all have this attitude  huh??  Fuckers. Keep giving her electric shock

Jin, namjoon, taehyung , jungkook, j-hope, suga, is tightly tied up with chairs while Lee yoon sung, members pointing guns on their head .tears kept flowing from their eyes. Your body is have many scars, you are completely wet, breathing heavy, can't able to see anything properly.

Suddenly a devilish smirk appear on Lee yoon sung face.

Lee yoon sung = stop !!!

His gaurds stop

He came near you hold your chin while smirking he look at you up and down few times and laugh

Lee yoon sung = hahahaha untie her.

He order and his gaurds untie you

Lee yoon sung= I am sorry for torturing you, aish now I will give you some pleasure. GAURDS TAKE HER TO MY BED!!!!

Bts= DONT YOU DARE TO TOUCH OUR SISTER!!!!!!!

They scream as many gun shots can be heard from their back.
____________________________

             •Flashback•
____________________________

** author pov **

.....in bts mansion.... At night...

~~in living room~~

Taehyung = now what??

He say in a emotionless tone

Jimin= simple we will attack Lee yoon sung main base. Destroy him completely and get out precious sister.

He say in a calm tone yet cold
Namjoon= he is right, we will found our y/n in his main base.

He say while crossing legs.

Suga= I will tear him apart to kiddnape my doll

He say in a scary tone while his eyes is showing pure anger.

Jin= alright than jungkook, taehyung, jimin, prepare 4 teams of gaurds. Namjoon and j-hope prepare guns. And me and yoongi will try to hack his main base security system.

He say and others nod there head as yes. They went to there respective works.

.~~meanwhile Y/n pov~~.

It's night 8:00 , I am walking in living room while being bore. Eunwoo is working in his office. I sigh,as I don't able to understand his behavior towards me, sometime he act like a boss, sometime like a close friend, sometime cold and rude.sometime he comes near me but in the another second he push me away from him.

I sigh again as right know I am being bore.

Than I saw ,mrs. shin , she is head maid, since I am here she and me become so close with each other. Mrs shin treats me just like eomma.after sometime I start calling her mom as she want me to call her. She share her all feeling with me. Mrs. Shin also tell me that she lose her child because of misscarrige.i smile and go towards her

Y/n= mom

Mrs. Shin= y/nahhh..

She say while giving me a big smile.

Mrs. Shin= what happen

Y/n= I am being bored. You know mom I also ask Eunwoo to play some games with me or let me go out but he just ignore and close the door in front of my face.

I say and she chuckle

Y/n= mom you know I never able to understand him, sometime he come close to me but in another second he push me away from him . I don't understand him.

I say and she just look at me with sympathy in her eyes. Sympathy yes sympathy but not for me.

Mrs. Shin= I going in his personal office to give him a cup of coffee. Y/n you go to his room and read his personal dairy you will get every answer of your question. I know he never let you go in his room right but go and read the diary.

I nod and go to his room
----------------------------------------------

I hope you like it

stay safe stay healthy

Keep supporting BTS