part =45

"Darkness", a word that can define many thing, thoughts, and may be many people. No one love darkness. Even the Mother Nature don't love darkness may be that's why the sun does rise after every dark night. In some stage of life we all face darkness in different forms may be in form of family issue, or in any other form of problems. But it is not permanent right as it is said, " no matter How dark your path is , or how much darkness is surrounded by you, but the important thing is that a single ray of light is enough to show you your path or to end the darkness"

3:00am of pure dark night  while it's still raining heavily.
Every one is present in Kim's mansion. All BTS members, eunwoo, Mr and Mrs Kim, and other maids and servants and all gaurds everyone is present.

Mr. Kim, BTS and Eunwoo are sitting in living room.

Tension, sadness, anger, guilt, frustration these feelings are covering the whole environment. Some of them are sitting while putting one hand one there head, so some are tabbing their shoes while some of them are completely zone out.

They all want to hear only one thing and that is y/n is totally fine. Because y/n is laying in her bed room ,lifeless. While Mr. Kim's family doctor Mr. Choi is checking y/n with his assistant  from last 45 minutes.

Mr. Kim are more tensed as he can't afford to lose y/n. Y/n is not only his daughter, his princess but also a key of his sons happiness. He know very well if something happen to her than he will lose his wife, and his precious sons. That one of the key reason that he can't afford to lose her. And one important reason is 'promise' ,a promise that he made with his best friend, his crime partner, y/n biological father. That he always take care of her just like his own daughter.

The whole environment is tensed but than a giggling sound caught everyones attention

And it's non other than y/n mother.

Y/n mother= okay okay, so put the hot chocolate and snacks on table and give me the first aid box.

She say to maid while giving a sweet smile to them, maids left after following her order and she turn around with first aid box and went towards taehyung as he is more close to her. She sit beside him and ask while opening the first at box

Y/n mother= what happen to you all Huh??  Why are you all looking at me like you all are seen a ghost .

She ask in a sweet tone and start cleaning blood present on taehyung hand because of fighting

Mr kim= honey I know you are different in every thing but how can you be so normal when our daughter is laying half dea-

He ask in a frustrated to me but get cut by his wife.

Y/n mother= shhhhh don't you dare to utter that word. I know that I am not her biological mother, and I know she know the truth about her family but still she is MY DAUGHTER. JUNE AMOU DAUGHTER. And I know my daughter very well, she will get well. And death hahhaha that not going to happen.

She say while pointing at herself in a bold, courages and believing tone. She say like she is giving others  courage and make them believe that nothing is going to happen to y/n. She work as a ray of light as she give them hope, and calm the tensed environment down.

She treated everyone wounds. And make them eat something. Than she close the first aid box and sit beside Mr. Kim . She calm the tensed environment little bit. But than she say something while smiling which make others a bit happy.

Y/n mother= look Mr. CHOI

She say while pointing at Mr. CHOI as he is coming downstairs.

He and his assistant went towards Mr. Kim and bow to him. Than say while others look at him egarly

Mr. Choi= Mr. Kim I have checked y/n, she have few wounds on her body but I treated them. And she is still in the effect of sleeping drug as  I think Lee yoon sung give her strong dose of it. But there is nothing to worried she will came out of its effect but in few hours  nearly 5 to 6 hours I guess. She caught 102 degree of fever because of rain but I give her medicine so their is also nothing to worried and the most important thing ....

He kept speaking and everyone kept listening but he pose in last part as everyone look at him more egarly

Mr. Choi= the most important thing is this that she received 4 to 5 electric shock in high voltage .so Hmmm it may cause her memory lose

BTS and eunwoo= WHAT???

They say in shock while Mr and Mr's Kim breath hitched

Mr. Choi= ohh please calm down.  There is only 2% chances of memory lose .

He say hesitately as he know this can cause a lot of peoplem to him. He is just imagining if this happen, if y/n really lose her memory than BTS will tear him apart.

Mr. Kim sit on his chair and sigh than say.

Mr. Kim= Okk choi you can go

He say in frustrated tone.

Mr. Choi = yes sir I am going but my assistant will be here to care of miss y/n medicine.

He say while bowing as Mr. Kim just nod his head

----------------------------------------------
I hope you like it
stay safe stay healthy
keep supporting bts