part=41

I turn the page

Date=18 April, 2003

It's been a long time since I write, right. Even I promise that I will share my every feeling with you but promises are meant to be broken right....mom left me, because of that person, I hate him so much.its been 5 years since mom die. I turn into a person that I am not. I caged myself in  me ,my feelings, my thoughts, my likes, my dislikes everything , is caged in me. I become rude, arrogant, emotionless ,cold ass  person. I lost my self after mom death.....today is my birthday, I turn 15 years old and you know my father force me to kill his gaurds or to rape a girl as my birthday gift. I can't ruin any girl life. So I kill his 2 gaurds. He wants me to join his bussiness. I still don't know the proper reason of my mother death................

A tear drop from my eyes how can a father force his own child to kill someone or to rape a girl. How can he do this he was just 15

I am thinking and turn the page

Date: 26 Nov, 2005

I found it, yes today I found the reason of my mother death. My mom, my precious mom attempt suicide because of that fucker. He sale my mom for 3 nights to get the bussiness deal. He let his bussiness partners ruin my mom. My mom fight till her last breath but she end up ending herself. I will destroy him and punish him for his every sin.

I am shock he sale his own wife only to get the bussiness deal. Did he even know what is husband ,a husband is not only a husband but he is also a friend. For a wife he is there whole world.  a women  just want  love ,care and respect in return . And He sale his own wife.

I am in my thought but it get broke when I hear

??= Y/NNNNNNNN...

I look at door and tremble as I saw eunwoo there. He was breathing heavy, his eyes have anger and hate for me .his eyes were completely red like blood.

He come towards me while taking long steps, my breath stop, I never saw him this much angry

He hold my hand tightly make me stand up, hold my chin and it's paining a lot

Eunwoo= WHO THE HELL GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO ENTER IN MY ROOM AND READ MY DIARY.

He spoke

Y/n= ........

Eunwoo= SPEAK BITCH!! 

I  still keep my mouth shut

Eunwoo= YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DON'T DESERVE THIS TREATMENT. YOU ARE JUST A USELESS PERSON. ARE YOU TRYING TO SPYING ON ME. SPEAK.

He is speaking while holding my hand and chin tightly

Y/n= eunw-oo y-o-u are th-in-kin-g wron-g

He leave me harshly, he made a tight fist and say

Eunwoo= leave

Y/n = no look there is something mis-

He hold my hand and start draging me

Y/n= Eunwoo listen please just one time listen

I kept requesting him but he didn't listen he just kept draging me all gaurds  look at me but lower down there heads. We reached in front of main gate  he look at me, I try to speak but he just push me out harshly  I look at him as he say

Eunwoo= GAURDS DARE TO LET HER ENTER IN MY MANSION AND I WILL NOT HESIRATE TO SHOT YOU ALL.

he left GAURDS close the main door. I just kept looking at his figure till he enter inside.

I look down unknowingly tears start forming in my eyes, I kept waiting while thinking he will come back but no. My eyes is still blurry  ,I start walking away,  all the memories start flashing in mind.

I little smile appear on my lips when I remember eomma and my days before her marriage. Her love, care ,attention is just give me peace. Whenever eomma is around me I will never feel alone, scared, unwanted. But everything thing changed after her marriage, every single second become hectic in my life. I still remember how jungkook make me feel safe, comfortable ,but he broke me, betray me, how they all treat me in starting days. But suga oppa is different, "doll" , I smile while thinking how he gave me this name. How he used to adore me, protect me, he always made me feel good. suga is the first person after eomma with whom I am able to share everything without any hesitation.........

I look at the sky as the drop of rain fell on my, I chuckle sadly  as I think that sky also feel pity on me.

'Time', it took alot time to make my brothers love me except suga oppa. We all face ups and downs with our feelings. It took them time to again gain my trust. But when all the things start coming on good positions we again fall apart.

I don't know when I am not there how they all are doing.

I sigh and sit under a tree as I am already half wet.

Y/n= I don't think that you will stop early.

I say to rain, I chuckle as I imagine if someone saw me than he or she may be think I am crazy.

I look up and close my eyes and think about "Life",it is not easy. We all think that study is hard and what ever work we can't able to do is hard, and so hard. But we never think that may be life is taking our practical exam, life want us to fight with our problems and solve them just like we used to do in examination halls of our schools and collages and universitys.

I still remember mom used to say to me before her marriage that every one can easily ans the questions written in there exams of school ,collages but it's really hard to ans the question perfectly in life.
She used to say that our life give us problem and there will be only 2 options

first one is TO TAKE PART and solve your question because  when you take part and ans the question that life give us you will become perfect, perfect not only in your profession but also in life so never hesitate and give your best.

But the 2nd option is just opposite, and that is NOT TO TAKE PART,  if you never try to ans the question that life give us and try to neglect it than u will never reach to that place of success that you want . Than life neglects you.

I smile open my eyes and say

Y/n= eomma you always help me

I say and start running towards Eunwoo mansion, to correct everything .
----------------------------------------------
I hope you all like it,

Stay safe stay healthy

Keep supporting BTS

Good night, sweet dreams and take care and love yourself and your family. 😊