part=33

**BTS pov**

Jin, jimin, jungkook and taehyung are watching cctv footage's . They saw how y/n get out from her room, how she enter in Mr. Kim personal office, how she found golden pen and how she enter in secret room, how an unknown person enter in their dad office room with the help of window,  and after few minutes he came back holding you in bridal style and then everything went black...

But the main question is rising in their brain is, HOW SHE KNOW THE WAY OF SECRET ROOM?? AND WHO KIDDNAPE HER??

Jin sigh...

He is about to say something  but stop when he saw others coming (namjoom, j-hope, suga)

They came and sit on the couch.

Namjoon= what happen??  Why you call us urgently??

Jimin= h-hyung y-y/n  get k-kid-dnape....

J-hope= how??

Suga= HOW CAN MY DOLL GET KIDDNAPE??? WHAT ARE THESE USELESS GAURDS DOING??  WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING WHEN YOU SISTER GET KIDDNAPE?? WH-

Namjoon= calm down I guess there's more we need to know

Others nodded their heads

J-hope = let see everything, whatever happen behind our back...

Jack play the CCTV footage of the time when you arrive in dining room. They saw you arrive in dining room,  they saw everything the way Mr. JUNG look at you,  they hear everything whatever Mr. JUNG told you, they hear what jin reply,  they saw how much you get hurt, they saw everything till your kidnapping came.

Suga= HOW CAN THAT OLD MAN TOLD MY DOLL ALL THESE. HOW DARE HE!!!! I WANT TO RIPE HIM APART RIGHT NOW..

JIN= we all want to ripe him but right now the main question is where is y/n .

Namjoon= jin is right, y/n is missing and also the pendent is missing .who is that unknown guy. Everything is puzzled!!

??= than let us help you !!

Everyone turn around and saw Mr. And Mrs. Kim standing there.

Mr. And Mrs. Kim go towards them and sit on the couch.

Y/n mother= Mr. Han bring me a cup of strong coffee. And  bring hot chocolate for others.

She say while smiling.

Mr. Han bow and left from there.

Suga= mom how can you smile? Y/n get KIDDNAPE.

He say while controlling his anger.

But y/n mother sit in comfortable position and laugh a little.

Namjoon= mom are you alright??

She still laugh and say

Y/n mother = yes I know y/n get KIDDNAPE and pendent is also not there??

Jin= mom you know abo-

Mr. Kim sigh and say

Mr. Kim= she know everything about us. Even mafia stuff but y/n don't  .

They are shock

Y/n mother = and yes I am calm. Still calm even right now. You know why. Do you hear "diamond cuts diamond".
It has a very deep meaning. You know when we are angry, we can get break easily. Anger can snatch away our thinking power, understanding power. We don't know what is right or what is wrong. Anger is good in mafia stuff but right now it is not!!

Mr. Han arive with maid. Maid serve them hot chocalate and coffee.then bow and left.

Y/n mother take a sip of coffee and say

Y/n mother = y/n is not my daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------
I hope you like it

Stay safe,  stay healthy, 

Keep supporting BTS