part = 23

**Y/n pov**

I am looking out of the car window . I then close my eyes while thinking about whatever happen in my life. After eomma leave with appa it completely messed up. 

I sigh...

Well I am happy because I am able to have some happy day because eomma is back.

Well currently I am sitting in a car with suga as he want  to take me to his car. We are on the way to restaurant. It's hard for me to trust him after jungkook. He is a betrayal.

This is what y/n wear

I open my eyes as car stop

I open my eyes as car stop. We reach there. Suga is parking the car . After he park the car I unplugged my seat belt, open the door and get out of the car.

As I came out I saw eomma and appa and other already came out of the car.

Suga came and softly held my hand taking me towards eomma and appa. I kept following him like a lost puppy. Than I feel some stares on me and guess what other bts members are looking at me with there cold  faces.

My thoughts broke when appa say

Appa= ohhh my princes is looking beautiful.

He say while smiling

Eomma also Noded her head and with this we start going towards entrance. Suga is still holding my hand like I am a small child. Not gonna lie I feel safe but now I am totally scared after whatever happen some part of me want to believe him but some part of me is sacred to believe after jungkook incident.

----------------------------------------------
Time skip after dinner
----------------------------------------------

We are on the way to home.
Every thing went good on dinner. Suga is driving.  And I lay my head on the window and close my eyes. 

** Suga Pov **

We reach home. I unplugged my belt and look towards y/n .she fell asleep. I sigh. Went out of the car and went towards y/n direction I open her side door , unplugged her belt and take her in a bridal style  than close the door with my leg.

Jin= so she fell asleep 

I look at him and nod

Than taehyung say

Taehyung= don't tell me you start accepting her

He say in a cold and mocking tone

I sigh and say

Suga= yes I am accept her

Jimin and taehyung= WHAT??

they scream

Suga= dare to raise your FUCKING voice one more time and I will cut your throat and feed the street dogs. Can't you both able to see that y/n is sleeping. Huh. Or both of you lose your vision.

I said in a cold and super scary tone

Taehyung chuckle and say

Taehyung = hyung can't you able to see that she is being dramatic. This is all her acting.

I give him a death glare  and enter in the mention and ignore all of them

I went towards her room, open the door and lay her down in the bed carefully.

I pat her forehead and say

Suga= I hope you can trust me just like you trust jungkook.  I will not broke it. I always kept my promise .

I smile while looking at her sleeping face. I turn back to go towards my room as I am tired and sleepy

Before closing her room door  I say slowly

Suga= sleep well my little sister.....

-------------------------------------------
I hope you like this

Stay safe, stay healthy

Keep supporting BTS