part= 34

**Author pov**

Shock is visible on bts face, they can't able to move. They can't understand that if y/n is not june amou daughter than who is y/n . 

Mr. And Mrs.kim chuckle

Mr. Kim= boys listen carefully. Your every question going to be cleared now.

Bts nod their heads

Mr.kim= boys the luxurious life you are living, we are living it didn't belong to us.
I am not the real royal mafia king. Rm, jin taehyung did you ever think why can't I able to open the pendent even after I am mafia king, why can't you three are not able to open the pendent even after you are my sons. Because we are not royal mafia

RM, jin,  taehyung look at their father with shocking face

Mrs. Kim= I am not y/n real mother son's ,now listen me carefully because I know you all are confused. It all started when y/n father (royal mafia king)  went on a mission. He was disguised as a waiter for the sake of mafia mission. When he meet y/n mother (real). He fell in love at first sight. Y/n mother was an independent woman. She was orphan. She always keep smiling, make others laugh also. Never lose hope in any condition.she was studying medicals. Y/n father start courting her. She think that he was a normal waiter so when y/n father confess she hesitate a bit but allow him to court her. He start courting her. As time pass they both fell in love deeply. She still doesn't know that he is a mafia king.so  She confess her love but one day she got an envelope from  unknown person, she open it and get shock because there was photos of y/n father killing 3 to 4 people. She feel betrayed but y/n father confess her everything truly about being a mafia king, being a waiter, and his love.

Y/n mother accept him but put one condition and that is to leave mafia world. As it's dangerous. He get agreed and leave but not completely. Which cause him problems.

She sigh and take a sip of coffee.

Rm= means???

Mr. Kim= I am y/n father bestfriend since childhood. I am the most loyal person for him. He can trust me blindly. No one knows where he put mafia king and queen crowns. And the snow pendent accept me. After hiding crowns and pendent in that secret room he announced that I am the new mafia king. And every one accepted it accept his cousin brother.

After giving me mafia position he married y/n mother and have 1 son after 3 years he have y/n

He pause and laugh a little and continue

Mr. Kim=I still remember that day when y/n mother is giving birth to y/n .he keep biting his nails while walking around. Whenever I tried to calm him down he said only one sentence that", bro I will get a daughter this time right ",he really want a daughter. And yes he get one. He hands was shaking when he is about to hold y/n ,he hold her and a big proudy smile is visible on his face, he is smiling like he win a war. He kiss y/n forehead and distribute sweets and gifts in whole hospital. He keep telling everyone that " he become a father of a beautiful princess " . That day his happiness had no level.
But everything has end. If you get happiness in your life so you also have to face sadness.

Bts raise their eyebrows.

Mrs. Kim= I am y/n mother frenemy but somehow we are like sisters . I am at her house because that day was y/n brother birthday. I am decorating the house and y/n mother was cooking. Y/n father take her brother and y/n and my niece  who was 7 years old that time with him to toy shop. But that d-day

A hiccup left from her mouth. Tears start streaming Mr.kim pat her back and continue.

Mr. Kim= he was driving the car but the car get stop by other 8 cars. He open the door and came out . Other car doors open and many man's with loaded guns came  out and start beating him. While one of them is making vedio of him. Children came out of the car while seeing their dad getting beaten. He tried his best to fight with them but nothing happen. He is laying half dead on the ground while children are crying. He hear them and try to crawl toward them but no use. His son saw stones so he pick and throw towards them but that only make them angry. One of the guard slap that 6 years old child which cause him fall. One more car came and stop a men came out of the car who is non other than his cousin brother 'Lee yoon sung'.he is laughing like a crazy psycho. He order his guards to kill his son. And the shoot him, he order his assistant 'park jae suk' to rape that 7 years old girl child and then kill her. Y/n was froze there. Y/n father only scream "run".his cousin kill him. His cousin send 4 gaurds behind y/n but god save her. Y/n hide inside the mini ice-cream truck.

Mrs. Kim = and after killing them he come at y/n mother house. And kiddnape her. He order y/n mother to marry him but she refused. And he thought that refusal his insult so he torture her by beating and by raping. And than at night he take her to forest and again ask her to marry him but she still refuse so he order his guards to through her infront of hungry lion. I am safe because I went to bakery to buy cake for y/n brother. And y/n is safe because that mini ice-cream truck driver send her to police station.

Tears are visible in everyone eyes.

Jin= i-it mean-s y/n is r-royal mafia b-l-ood

He said in a broken voice while tears are streaming from his eyes.

Mr. And Mrs. Kim nod as yes

Rm= but dad you said only you and royal mafia king know where he kept crowns and pendent so still the question is how did y/n know about it??? And who kidnapp y/n ????

Mr. Kim cross hir leg and fold his hands around his chest than say

Mr. Kim= "Lee yoon sung"!!!!!

----------------------------------------------

Hope you like it

Stay safe stay healthy

Keep supporting BTS