part=43

"WAR", a word with three letters but enough to describe the complete destruction. Yes,  complete destruction of families,  feeling, life, and Mother Nature. A battle or war is fought ones for a year but it's marks remain there for years .

A battle begin by BTS to save there precious sister is also causing same level of destruction. They even put their life's on bet. Only save her.

** Author pov **

More than 100 cars park in front of George chemical industry. Those care lead by bts. The cars and bts members are covering chemical industry from all four sides.
gaurds came out while holding loaded guns. Bts members jin, namjoon, taehyung, jungkook, j-hope, suga signal them to attack. They all enter and the battle begin.

Lee yoon sung gaurds saw bts and their gaurds so they start firing on them. Both the gang members are firing.

Jungkook start killing  Lee yoon sung gaurds by using poisonous knife's and blades.

Taehyung  and suga keep shooting gaurds while Namjoon and j-hope and jin are fighting with them.

**lee yoon sung pov**

'Fuck', I curse as I saw this BITCH brothers.

Lee yoon sung = you all are useless can't you all able to take that pendent out of her neck HUHHH.

I say to gaurds, as I order them to take that pendent out from her neck but they aren't. I use all power but still we can't able to take that pendent out. And to increase my problem more her brothers attack me.

My thoughts get broke by my right hand he is the only most loyal person to me.

Park jae sung= sir we need to do something ,  BTS are killing our gaurds like a merciless beast. Our gaurds already weak because of y/n and now bts ,  only 35 to 40 gaurds are left sir others are already killed By BTS.

He say as I put my hand on my forehead and start walking here and there ,when I am walking suddenly heavy rain start I look upwards as I feel rain drops over me, I saw ceiling of the factory made up of glass and many glass are broken and some are cracked due to which we all start getting wet , than I stop in front of y/n I look at her, she  is already half wet and a dirty smirk appear on my face.

I look at park jae sung and say

Lee yoon sung= go bring electric wires.

As I say his eyes widen but he didn't  say anything and go to bring the wires. I turn around to see BTS they are fighting. I laugh a little when I thought of their weakness.

Every one have weakness and if someone say that he or she didn't have any weakness than that mean they are hiding it.
But the main thing is if you get the weakness of your rival than use it correctly with the help of time.

I laugh mentally

Park jae sung = sir here are the wires.

He say and I look at her than say

Lee yoon sung= give this BITCH electric shock

I said and gaurds look at that girl  who is tied up on chair in shock  and with pity

Lee yoon sung = what are you waiting for HUHHH

Gaurds shake their heads and went towards y/n

Y/n= ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

A painfull scream mixed with the sound of rain. A scream due to which everyone stop their movement. A scream which caught everyone attention. A scream which left from your mouth because of that electric shock while the tears make there way and come out from your eyes.

**Author pov**

Bts stop fighting,  and look at the scream direction. Only to found their bruised sister tied up on chair.

Jungkook= I WILL TEAR YOU APART BASTARD

taehyung=  HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH OUR SISTER.

Suga= I PROMISE YOU THAT I WILL GIVE MOST WORST DEATH

They all are fuming in fire, their eyes are completely red, breath are unstable because of anger. Veins are popping out from their hands .

Lee yoon sung = owwww did I make you all angry.

He say while laughing in a mocking tone

Lee yoon sung = leave my gaurds, accept to become my slave ,and put your guns and all  weapons on the ground.

J-hope = slave no never I will k-

His words get cut by Lee yoon sung

Lee yoon sung= owe really so see this

He say and park jae sung signal gaurd to give you again a electric shock

Y/n= ahhhhhhhhhh

Again a scream left from your mouth

BTS= Noooooo

Lee yoon sung = than do as I say

Bts look down tears are present in their eyes, they take out their weapons and put them on ground.
Only 11 gaurds are left to Lee yoon sung but he use their weakness as his weapon. Lee yoon sung gaurds tied them tightly with chair and stand just behind them while holding gun and targeting them on their head.

Lee yoon sung = hahahaha
Park my friend it feel so good to win at the last point..

He say while laughing like a psycho.

Lee yoon sung = awwww I am sorry you all want to kill me but you know what I will kill you all

He say and again laugh

Suga= yes you can kill us, torture us but let our sister go

He say in a pleading voice
As Lee yoon sung look at him and say

Lee yoon sung= kill you, torture you,  no..... Their is no enjoyment in your screams .but torturing your sister and seeing you all pleading is a real game.

He say I a dark tone

He signal his gaurds and again they give you electric shock,and again a painfull scream cover the whole environment.
Bts are just pleading.

He stop laughing and look at y/n she is breathing heavily but still she is in the effect of sleeping drug. But due to rain she is completely wet and her inners can be seen ,her perfectly shaped body can be seen. Lee yoon sung lick his lips. And a dirty smirk appear on his face.

He went towards her, stand in front of her look at her up and down more clearly, he hold her chin and look at her face and then left her and say

Lee yoon sung =ohhh I sorry I am really sorry to hurt you, If I know you have such a sexy body that I will not. But you know I will love to hear your scream under me. GAURDS untie her and take her to my car. I really love to enjoy her.

He say and laugh

Taehyung= DONT YOU DARD TO TOUCH OUR SISTER

Jin= YOU FUCKER I WILL CHOP YOU

j-hope = DONT YOU DARE TO LAY YOU DIRTY HANDS ON OUR SISTER.

They all start moving due to which their chairs all start moving, Lee yoon sung feel that they will broke the chairs and attack him so he signal his  gaurds to shoot them

Only gun shots and screams are the last thing that can be heard  in the whole chemical factory

----------------------------------------------

I hope you like it

Stay safe stay healthy

Keep supporting BTS