Part=24

**Author pov **

In morning.....

Currently it's 8:30 and every one is sitting on dining table for breakfast . Y/n is not present. She is still sleeping.
Y/n mother came in dining room with other maid and said

Y/n mother= so, I made today's breakfast everyone.

She say while smiling proudly

Mr. Kim= ohh really honey it's good

He say while y/n mother a sweet smile

Than he again say

Mr. Kim= everyone is here accept my princess. I guess she is still sleeping. Okk so I will go and wake her up.

He is about to get up but get stop by y/n mother

Y/n mother= ohh Yess she is sleeping. So let her sleep. It's alright

Mr. Kim= okk

Than she say something which shock BTS

Y/n mother= soo today I make special breakfast for my dear sons.

Bts look at her. They are shock. But didn't show her.
Meanwhile Mr. Kim look at her wife with soft smile. He also know that his sons get shock. But keep quit. He know that his sons are not able to get mother's love. His real sons are very small when his first wife get kill by his enemy .At that time namjoon and jin is 4and 6 year old while taehung is just a new born baby.  And his other adopted sons means suga,  j-hope, jimin and jungkook have miserable past. Mr. Kim sigh internally while thinking this.

Than y/n mother say

Y/n mother= Okk so first my. Dear husband you need to complete your full breakfast and don't you dare to sperate vegetable from your meal otherwise you are going to sleep on the floor of your precious bedroom without blanket.

Y/n mother say in bossy tone while serving her husband his breakfast.

After serving her husband she look at BTS, and BTS already looking at her

After serving her husband she look at BTS, and BTS already looking at her. She gave them a sweet smile and say

Y/n = I made you all special breakfast. And you know after seeing your breakfast someone gonna jealous.