part=46

**Author pov**

Y/n's room door slowly opens and all bts members enter in. They all enter and walk towards her bed. Suga,jin,jimin sit beside her while others kept looking at her. Her hands and forehead are completely bandage. Her lips are dry. She is looking completely pale, her body is still hot due to fever.

Suga slightly bend and kiss her forehead and say

Suga= we are sorry doll, because we are late.

He say in a soft voice but his voice contain so much pain.

Jimin hold y/n bandaged hand softly and said

Jimin = Lee yoon sung, because of him you are in this condition right but you know what he is chained in basement and we all promise that we will give him more pain that the pain he has given you. But please wake up soon.

He say in a sad tone but anger is completely visible in it.

Y/n mother = y/n honey

She say as she enter in.

Jimin, jin and suga stand up from her bed and stand beside other members

Y/n mother sit beside her and pat her head and say in a soft tone

Y/n mother= honey you know they all are getting worried because of you. But I know my y/n is soo strong, nothing can happen to her. Y/n my lovely daughter sleep well but wake up soon. I promise I will prepare all your favorite dishes and we also celebrate family time.

She kept speaking in a soft tone while patting her head, she knows that y/n love her mother soft voice. As she also feel safe, protected when she hear her mother. For her, her mother is the most courages women, independent women, powerfull women. And the most lovable and peaceful place.

Y/n mother kiss her forehead softly and stand up, start going out but stop in mid way and she look at her brothers and father and signal them to come out.

They all follow her signal and go out. But their is someone who still want to confess her, and hold her.

Eunwoo walk near her and slowly sit on her bed. He intertwined his hand with her. And a tear stream from his eyes .

Eunwoo = you know my love my father the reason of your this position always hurt my mother. I always used hear their quarrels. Many times he hit my mother mercilessly but she never complain she always hide everything behind the mask of her beautiful smile. Her tears, her bruises, her pain, her screams she hide everything. One day I ask mom why she is bearing all this ,why can't I and her run away from father, why he always hurt her??  She just hold me in her arms and say that my father has all rights in her because he is her husband, and she say that she is not his ideal type, she is not the women he love,she  is not that beautiful that why he hurt her.

He kept speaking while crying hardly his pain can be easily hear in his hiccups. His tears kept droping in Y/n hand as he continue

Eunwoo= you know my love I ask her that the Beaitifull girls are the angelic girls but she refused she say all women are beautiful in their own way, some women are beautiful from inside, so some women are beautiful from outside but some women are beautiful from inside and even from outside but beauty is not about how gorgeous, hot, sexy and good looking you are it about how beautiful your feelings are, how beautiful your words are, how beautiful your thingking are. She told me that never disrespect a women, never hurt a women, and never touch a women without her will . because women give life to others. She say even the strippers who work on clubs and other places are not sluts, it's just there circumstances force them to be a slut. A women purity can't be judge from her virginity it's only can be judge from her heart. So always love, care and respect every women Eunwoo don't act stupid like your father promise me .

Tears cover his face ,his  eyes are blurry.

Eunwoo= you know I fell for you long ago, when I first saw you helping a poor man, when I saw you helping a pregnant women, when I saw you helping a girl from her bully's their are more moments that make me fall for you deeper and deeper. You know my love I never love your beauty but I love your soul. Please wake up my love I can't live without you.

He kiss her hand softly wipe his tears from his cheeks and from her hands he stand up and leave from their as Mr Choi assistant come inside to give vitamins injection to y/n.

Mr. Choi assistant injected y/n and say

Mr. choi assistant = you are soo lucky that everyone loves you. I hope you wake up soon and get recover properly.

----------------------------------------------
**meanwhile in living room**
----------------------------------------------

Y/n mother sit in couch with other and say

Y/n mother= don't worry she will get well completely I know her, be positive. Don't think negative. And let's give surprise to her. I want to see her smile brightly when she wake up.

She say while smiling

Jungkook= yes mom I also want my baby sister to smile Brightly so you just order I will prepare everything.

He say excitedly

Taehyung= yahhh you are not her only brother we all are her brothers and we all want to see her smile brightly

He say in a plain tone while narrowing his eyes

Y/n mother = Okk Okk so why not you all decorate her room I know she will love this. And let's prepare her other favorite things.

She say while claping her hands and they all nodded

Y/n mother = Eunwoo son come here

She say as she saw eunwoo coming down stairs. He look at her and went towards her as she say

Y/n mother= Eunwoo I why don't you join y/n brothers as they are going to make a surprise for her. Join them

She say and eunwoo look at BTS as he is asking permission to them . And they all nod their heads while smiling.

----------------------------------------------
I hope you like it

Stay safe stay healthy

Keep supporting BTS