part=42

**Y/n pov**

I open my eyes but I again close my eyes because of brightness, I again try to open my eyes slowly and open them. I feel sharp pain in my head, I hold my head with one hand and try to sit straight my head is spinning so much.

??= wakey wakey.... Hahahaha

Some one say mockingly from my back

He come in front of me I can see  2 Pair of shoes as I am looking down.

One of them snap the finger and 2 person bring a chair.

One of them sit on it and say

??= how was your sleep honey

Again the same mocking voice

I raise my head up and look at the person

He is smirking and another one is standing at his right side and there are so many gaurds with loaded guns.

I  look around carefully and it look like an old factory

But the question is how I end up here?????

All I remember is I am going back to eunwoo mansion and I reach the main gate, I am talking to gaurd to let me in as their is a little miss understanding between me and him but than I feel a sudden pain in my head as some one hit me from back and everything gone black.

I am on my thoughts but it got broke

??= ohhh my, I didn't introduce myself to my little niece.....

He say making me feel like a poor thing in front of him

??= I am Lee yoon sung  your precious uncle ....... And meet my right hand park jae sung  he is the one who bring you hear my dear.

He introduces him self  and his right hand while  a dirty smirk playing on his lips

Lee yoon sung = ohh my dear you know before I have no plan to hurt you all I want is that snow pendent

He say while pointing towards my neck

Lee yoon sung = but now you know my dear I will. Hurt. You. Badly... Because of your FUCKING brothers those ASSCHOLES make me lose everything,  my clubs, my casinos, hotels, bussiness, my other mafia centres, and my gaurds, THOSE ASSHOLES SNATCH EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME....

He say in a cold and scary tone while greeting his teeths but my blood starts boiling as he badmouth about my oppa's how dare he

All I know before reacting is I lose my control

Y/n= HOW DARE YOU??? WHO THE HELL GIVE YOU PETMISSION TO BADMOUTH ABOUT MY BROTHERS!!!!

I scream while holding his shirt collar, shock is clearly visible on his face, I can see a little amount of fear and panickness in his eyes

Lee yoon sung = leave

He say in a dominating voice.

Y/n= I will but before that take your words back or say sorry for badmouthing about my brothers.

I say while looking at his eyes in a calm yet scary tone

Park jae sung push me and signal gaurds to hold me few gaurds came but they Don't know that they are coming towards their death.

I hold one gaurd hand twist it and another gaurd come,  I kick his lower part with full force, and I start punching the first gaurd with full force just like Eunwoo taught me.

Another one come while targeting gun on me, I jump on him twist my legs around him hold the gun and shoot him.
I stand up while breathing heavily

6 to 7 gaurds come but I just smirk stretch my hands making them feel like they are nothing, I am not afraid of them

----------------------------------------------
*** BTS pov ***

Taehyung= hyung everything is ready. We all are prepared

He say while loading his guns

Jungkook = I will kill him with my bare hands

He say in a scary emotionless tone while spraying poison on knife's and many different kind of blades and cutters. All of them are  shining while showing the sharpness present in them. They can even cut a bone in just a one go.

Jin= me and namjoon are also prepare..

He say while putting laptop and other hacking devices in the bag.

But............

A loud thud  sound can be hear in the whole room.

Jack come inside while breathing heavy sweat is clearly visible on his forehead

They all look at him and waiting for him to speak

Jack= sir, w-e get a news-s, it's regard-ing miss y-y/n

He speak still breathing heavily

All of them look at him and jimin bring a glass of water to calm him down , he drink and get a bit normal

Jack= as suga sir told gaurds to get mix with Lee yoon sung  gaurds they get mix  with them and now they just told me that Lee yoon sung mansion is completely empty but still there are 30 to 35 gaurd, and Lee yoon sung right hand park jae sung  kidnap miss y/n and now Lee yoon sung take miss y/n to George chemical industry which get closed by government 13 years ago. That chemical industry is completely empty and Lee yoon sung use to used that place for selling  poor girls .

And currently miss y/n was there. They told me that he will force miss y/n to give him snow pendant and try to hurt her too as you all destroy him.

He say in a one go, bts  listen him clearly, RM sit on his chair and sigh heavily. He put his one head on his fore head and start thinking than say

Rm= there is a small change in plan

He say while smirking

----------------------------------------------
Back to y/n pov

Y/n= NOW WHAT ??? SAY SORRY OR I WILL SHOW YOU YOUR DEATH BAD OLD MAN!!!

I say to Lee yoon sung while breathing heavy. All the gaurds are groaning while laying on floor, I take the shit out of them. I shoot nearly 8 to 10 gaurds. While others are alive but groaning. Some of them try to stand up. And they get stand up again.

I am again ready to fight with them and about to go to their direction but I feel sting of pain in my neck and I groan and everything black out.

----------------------------------------------

I hope you like it

Stay safe stay healthy

Keep supporting BTS