part=40

**Author pov**

..Bts private meeting room..

Here namjoon is explaining plan to others as they are going to attack Lee yoon sung base

Namjoon = OK there was total 145 gaurds left to Lee yoon sung. But they all are just like killing machine because of there training. And that is the main positive point right. But we have more GAURDS in comparison to him. We are more powerful in comparison to him right know but he have our weakness y/n.
So. The plan is jungkook and j-hope will attack from main gate with team A GAURDS.

Suga and taehyung lead team B and attack from back part.

Me and jin hack all security function and lead the team C.

Jimin you lead the team D and protect y/n.

If we got y/n with us than there is no weakness left to us.

He say in a serious tone. Others nod join there hands with each other. Only one thing is going on everyones mind that even if they die they will save her, save there precious sister.

They all do alot of mafia missions. Fighting, harming, and these stuffs should be normal for them but this the first time that there heart is beating fast because of nervousness, feeling  uneasy first time.
Maybe because they are thinking what if she get hurt because of them.

**y/n pov**

I am sitting in his bed while holding his dairy. I sigh and open it and start reading

Date : 6 Feb, 1996

Hii my new friend, today mom give me you. You are a diary right. And you know  I am an introvert so from today you are my new secret friend and I will share everything with you, promise, pinky promise.

I chuckle after reading first page some words are written wrong, and stickers of heart are pasted around this page, in last there was a drawing of pinky promise.

"Cute",a word left from my mouth.

Date: 7 Feb, 1996

Today, in schools those students bully me again because today is parents meeting in school and dad didn't came. They say I don't have dad but you know I do have.

Date: 9 Feb,1996

I am sorry my dear friend  I didn't tell you about my yesterday day because I am sick but right know I am a bit good. I got a lot of home work to do.

Date:10 Feb, 1996

I am happy because today dad is coming  mom said. She also said not to make any mistake, behave good, try to talk like a bit mature person. But I don't know anyways .....

Date :11 Feb, 1996

I am sad because dad slap mom because she say no but for what I don't know

I trace my hand through this page, there was some words mixing with each other just like when we drop water drops on written word or letter, I am feeling like he cried while writing this page.

I turn the page

----------------------------------------------
I sincerely apologize for not posting in a continue way and this one was a bit short but I will post tomorrow.

And I also apologize if there was some mistake.

And I hope u like it

Stay safe stay healthy

Keep supporting BTS