Y/n Quirk

Quirk name: Creator 

Ability's-

Delete: Y/n can delete any object or living thing even human. (So basically killing) 

Storage: If she doesn't want to get rid of something and wants to keep it she can put it in her storage to were she can get it out later. 

Edit: She can take any item or Living thing even human and edit the look of or or even what it can do which includes giving or taking away peoples quirks. Or just changing the function of something. 

Create: She can create something from scratch even if it is living 

Wardrobe: She can change was she is wearing or even what she looks like and what age she is presented as but she is still only her original age 

How it Works-

A screen will show in front of her like a high TEC hologram screen that you can actually use. 

Draw back- 

Needs to be able to get electricity into there body (Aka they need to charge once in a while). to do that they can, Electrocution, Eat battery, put plug in ear and then plug in wall (I know its weird), Get struck by lighting. 

There quirk is presented as ore of a Tech quirk then anything but still remain with the name creator since they can basically do what they want, and change things as they please. But at first glance there quirk seems to be creating things so it was given that name. But there Quirk is new and has never been seen before so no one knows what to expect or if there quirk is truly creation.