Perpare

When we were back in school people went to there groups waiting for a teacher. Some were wondering who would fill in for Aizawa due to the attack, but knowing him he will show up. Most people stopped trying to talk to me knowing I won't respond while others kept trying. I also still did feel eyes on me now and again but it didn't bother me. 

When the door to the classroom opened everyone looked over to find Aizawa walking in. 

"Sensei!! shouldn't you be resting!" Lida was yelling shocked. 

'wow people yelling'

"I'm fine, but our fight isn't over yet." He spoke getting everyone on edge. 

'Don't scare the poor things, they can't take it.' 

"The sports festival is coming up." After he said that people visibly relaxed. 

Though people questioned if we should really do it even after the attack. But they said it was a bad idea if they attacked it. 

'True, but doesn't mean they won't use it to there advantage.' 

Well after that people started to get pumped and competitive saying they will do there best or that they will beat everyone. They reminded me of people who were about to start a riot. 

"Y/n San, aren't you excited!" Ochaco asked. She was one of the few who still tried to get me to talk. 

I looked over at her with my normal blank face, to be honest I wasn't for multiple reasons. 

One reason was I found it pointless to show people how string you are, it's just a way to give away valuable information you could keep secret and use to an advantage. But one of my reasons was out of fear, why? well not much scared me and this didn't make me scared for my life no, I was afraid my parents would find me and talk to me. 

They never looked for me yes, but if they found out I was in U.A they would try to get me and use me. Then they would find out I'm a Millionaire and use me more. I'm not afraid of them just don't want to see or deal with them again. The only information they could give out was what my real last name was and even after that I could fix any issue they caused.  

Anyway I still didn't respond and just stayed silent. 

When people were going to leave there were people stopping us, It was a bunch of kids. There was this one Monoma he was saying how were are entitled and that class 1-b was batter. Bakugou ended up making our image worse during this, then a boy names Shinsou  who was in General study came us upset he didn't make it in. 

'Great now I feel bad because I didn't even try to get in I just put my self in.' I thought. 

Feeling bad for him I handed him a note and then walked off to the roof for lunch. the note said,

'I can help you, I think you have potential and I want to help, you do deserve it, text ***-***-*** if you like my offer.' 

I had an idea of how to help him, I knew it would take a while for him to agree to it but I knew he would eventually

__   

After school I used my board like normal and went to my business. Once I got there I transformed into my older form and walked in. Going straight to my office I had a plan. I got my secretary to call 2 guys into my office, they were bodyguards that worked here and were very loyal. 

Not long after the 2 walked in, there names were James Halack a buff name with brown hair and green eyes his quirk was being able to locate anyone he knows what they look like, and Will Miles he was also buff but definitely visibly strong then the other he had black hair and yellow eyes like a cat his quirk allowed him to turn into a shadow monster, They worked together for a long time and became great friends, but some think they are more. 

"Yes boss?" James asked. 

I motioned for them to sit down. As they sat down I took out a pad of paper and a pen. 

"What did you need boss?" Will asked.

I wrote down what I wanted to say and showed it to them. 

'I need you to bodyguard someone for me.' 

"Oh, sure who is it?" James asked. 

I pulled out a picture of me in my normal form and showed them. 

"Boss who is this?" James asked. 

'someone important to me, they go to U.A.' 

"Why do you need us to bodyguard them?" Will asked another question. 

Next I pulled out a picture of my Monster parents showing them. 

'Theses are there parents, I have been keeping them safe but I worry that they will find her due to the sports festival, I can't go myself I need you to protect them and make sure these two don't get near them or hurt them, Make sure no one else who seems shady also hurts them or anyone for the matter.' 

"Ok, but how will they know you sent us?" James asked.

'Just tell them a friend sent you.' 

"Alright." James agreed.

"Wait, why would they need to stay away from there parents?" Will asked. 

I just glared at him.

"Right, personal.. understood we won't let you down boss." Will spoke. 

I Nodded and wrote a final thing.

'I know you won't, But don't make it obvious your there unless needed. You will receive a bonus for doing this.'

"Understood, thank you boss." James spoke before standing along with Will. 

They left my office, now I know I won't have to worry so much.