Before Next Fight

After my fight Shinsou wanted to stay with me since we are friends and he wanted to see how I do in the on coming fights. When I got to my class people weren't to happy with seeing Shinsou some more then others, but I didn't mind and he didn't seem to care. 

After my fight it was Tokoyami Vs Momo, The fight was going well and it looked like Momo had a good strategy but in the end Tokoyami won the battle. 

Then it was Kirishima VS Tetsutetsu, they both had similar quirks the only difference was Kirishima could turn hard like rock and Tetsutetsu could harden like metal. It was a rather bleak fight and ended up being a draw. 

Finally for the last part of round one it was Bakugou VS Ochako, During the fight people started to get mad at Bakugou for going all out, I scrunched my eyebrows narrowing my eyes in frustration. They don't understand do they, a real villain wouldn't hold back to show what you have and your capability you have to be ready for anything and to go all out. At the end of the fight Bakugou won and people were mad and booing. I got angry standing moving closer to the front of the viewing area. I stomped my foot on the ground making and big Boom sound go off and after a screeching glitching sound went off, I didn't know I could do that so that was a new ability. Now at this point peoples eyes were on me even Bakugou's, unknown to me my eyes glowed a slight red color for a second. Everyone behind me was frozen shock written on there faces some even becoming pale. 

The screeching glitching sound was still continuing. I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder, looking over I saw Shinsou standing there with a calm face. Closing my eyes and and letting out a sigh the screeching glitching noise finally stopped. Walking back over to my seat Shinsou followed and we sat down. Some people were still looking at me until things started to go again. 

Ochako was taken to the nurse after the fight while Bakugou came back to the viewing room. When he entered the room he looked over at me and I looked from the corner of my eye. After a few seconds he gave me a nod and then went to sit down. I then turned my attention back up front, they were fixing the area after the fight since a lot was blown up. 

Midoriya and Lida had left to go check on Ochaco. 

When they came back Ochaco was upset saying stuff like she failed and she did bad. Hearing this Shinsou gave a small Chuckle, Now some people were looking at him. 

"Why are you laughing?! She just lost and is crying and you laugh!!" Momo exclaimed.

"hehe, Well it's like what Y/n said to me it doesn't matter." Shinsou spoke. Now this got everyone's attention. 

"She talks to you?" Midoriya asked. 

"Well she uses her phone to communicate, but ya." Shinsou said. 

"Why would she talk to you?.." Sero wondered.

"Well we are friends.." Shinsou added. 

"WHAT?!"Almost everyone shouted in surprise. I mentally rolled my eyes. 

"Ya, hey Y/n, why don't you tell them what you told me?"  Shinsou stated. 

Taking my phone out of my storage I typed what I wanted then had it speak as everyone looked at me contently. 

"You didn't fail, you did your best that's all that was needed. Wining does not matter, losing is just a lesson, winning shows you are learning and have learned from your mistakes. If you don't learn you don't win, You are simply learning. Also looks like you have done well enough in showing your power." My phone spoke. 

Some people gasped. 

"That is very wise Y/n." Lida spoke as he adjusted his glasses. 

I simply shrug my shoulders and put my phone back in my storage. 

Mina came bouncing up to me with a smile on her face. 

"Y/n can I be your friend?!" She exclaimed. 

I simply looked at her with a blank face making no move to respond. After a few seconds she frowned and walked back to where she was before. 

Shinsou gave a small chuckle.

"That's a rejection." Bakugou snorted. 

___

Once they fixed the arena they had Kirishima and Tetsutetsu arm wrestle to break there tie. Not very action packed but it seemed during it they were talking to one another until finally Kirishima won, they also seemed to not be angry and acted more buddy to one another. 

After that the second round could finally begin.