Diffrent

I was in some medical room with the 2 pros and recovery girl. She took a scan of my body to find the so called 'Damage'. I knew there wasn't any but I'm not going to say anything that would get me in trouble.

" There doesn't seem to be any damage to her except a small amount of smoke in her lungs from the fire. The battery is she ate seem to act like an average food base in her system it digested it like everything else. It might have to do with what every her quirk is." Recovery girl informed the 2 men.

They were surprised but then look over at me. I looked back but with a blank face.

"Kid what's your quirk? And where are your parents?" Hawks asked kneeling down to my level.

'If he expects and answer he is wrong and there is no way I'm going back to my abusive parents.'

I stayed silent staring at then blankly with rock cold eyes.

"Kid you need to talk" Aizawa spoke looking at Me.

I look into his tired eyes not saying a word. 

I was trying to think of a way out of this and then I had an idea. A screen popped up in front of me, I had to use as little energy as possible I was still low on energy from before and the battery's weren't enough. 

So I made a simple smoke bomb. they didn't seem to understand what I was making until it was in my hand. they panicked when they tried to take it away they were to late it already activated. 

I simply kept my eyes closed held my breath then went out the room. opening my eyes and breathing once more as I made my way out of the building. 

"I'll see you aging..... But you might forget me" I say under my breath