Day 1 Let Class Start

Today was the first day of U.A, you may wonder how I got in? No I didn't go to the entrance exam. No I was not recommended. I simply hacked into the system and added my profile into it.. Well the Profile I made for myself, It's not my real one but I don't want to be related to the Monsters I was born from. 

Anyway I altered my uniform a little not liking it that much. So now I wear a pair of pants instead of a skirt and my tie isn't red but instead black. Then I wore a pair of black tap shoes and white fingerless gloves, along with a watch on my wrist that had I few abilities since I created it.  Then I had my hair pulled out of my face into a braid with it held on the top of my head instead of the bottom. Then I had a black mask on so no one could see the bottom part of my face. 

On my way to the school I rode my hover board that actually hovered since I lived a town over from the school. It was much faster then walking and it also let me skip traffic. 

_

By the time I arrived there was people entering the building and roaming the halls. I hopped off on my board as it folds in on it's self and I grab it out of the air and put it in my pocket.  I saw a few people looking at me and some murmuring and whispering. I wasn't new to this so I just continued into the school to my class. 

As I walked through the halls I observed other students as they showed there quirks and chatted with other students. 

I continued to walk through the halls until I finally found the class room. The door looked like it was made for giants and it had a sign saying '1A'. I heard commotion through the door is sounded like people yelling at one another. as I opened the door I was greeted with the sight of a spikey haired blank with his feet on his desk and a blue haired boy with glasses yelling at him to take his feet off the table. 

I watched the seen in front of me for a little before heading to an Empty seat my the window toward the center. I placed my bag on the ground and looked out the window as I entered my thoughts. 

Though it was short lived and the Blue Boy noticed me and started yelling at me for breaking dress code. 

"You shouldn't be wearing that!! It is not in the dress code!!" He would yell. 

I just pulled out my phone and air pods and popped them in playing some music drowning out his complaints. 

'Maybe I should have joined class 1-B' I thought already tired of this boy. 

Soon the classroom was filled with other students and the Blue boy left to go greet them. 

"If your here to make friends the Leave." I heard a gruff voice speak. 

I knew who this was immediately. Can't mistake that voice with anyone's even after 10 years. I took my air pods out and put them away as I looked to the front of the class. I Watched as the Man came out of a yellow sleeping bag that made him look like a caterpillar. 

He told us to put on our gym uniforms and go to the field. Blue boy was asking about something but I lost interest and grabbed my uniform before leaving for the changing rooms. 

_

Once everyone was out side he told us we would do a Quirk assessment test. Saying we needed to know our limits. He called up the Blondie from before now Identified as Bakugou telling him to throw a ball with his quirk but not to leave the circle. 

"Die!" Bakugou yelled as he through it. 

'Guess he hates balls, did he lose his?' I thought. 

"This looks so fun!" a pink cheeked girl exclaimed.