Meeting And Protecting

During break time I went to the bathroom splashing water on my face too cool myself down, that one draw back or problem with my quirk I'm not very good in the heat because it's like over heating a computer, I'm better in the cold though. I can easily over heat but I can still handle heat just not to much, that is also why I don't tan I just burn.. 

After cooling down I made my way out into the halls, I pulled out a small bag of battery's I had in my pocket and started to eat since no one was around. As I walked I was looking around at things even though there wasn't much around and it was just a plain hallway. 

As I was walking I bumped into someone and almost dropped my battery's. Looking up I saw a girl with blonde hair in 2 buns, she wore school girl clothes it looked like. She fell to the ground when we bumped in unlike me as I could keep my balance. Being kind I reached my hand down to help her up, once she opened her eyes she looked at my hand then me then smiled before grabbing it and I lifted her up. 

Looking at her face she had small yellow eyes, and a smile showing some of her teeth which seemed sharp on the canines. She also seemed to have a forever existing blush under her eyes. Idk maybe she was crying.. 

When I focused back to reality she seemed to be studying me as well, But she seemed to pause when she saw my gym uniform. 

Once we made eye contact aging she paused before speaking. 

"You're one of the Sports festival consistence!!" She exclaimed. 

I didn't respond and just continued to look at her blankly. 

"I'm Toga!! What's your name?" She spoke as if she was on sugar. 

I didn't answer for obvious reasons. 

"Toga that's the Mute 1A student, remember?" I heard a new voice speak. 

Looking behind Toga came a tall guy. He wore a mask covering his face and a hood covering his hair the only part of his face you can clearly see is a line of is face at eye level, his eyes were almost like a glowing sky blue. He wore gloves and clothes that basically covered hi entire figure. 

"Oh! sorry I didn't realize!!" Toga spoke giggling at the end of her sentence. 

Looking back at the new man he seemed to be studying me, I took this chance to get a scan of them both so I can look at there profiles later. 

"You look cute!! I wonder what your blood taste like~." Toga spoke but said the last part more quite, but I could still hear her. 

'Blood addiction alright...' I thought. 

"Why do you have battery's?" The guy spoke. 

Saying this Toga also looked to find me holding a bag of battery's. I didn't answer, not like I would talk. I soon though heard two pairs of footsteps behind me, I recognized the sound of them. Not long after two figures were next to me in a protective manner, it was Will and James. Toga and the other man backed up slightly seeming not to expect this. 

"Leave them alone this isn't your problem." Will spoke in an assertive voice. 

James put his hand on my back escorting me around and away from the two as Will followed while keeping an eye on the two. Before we got to far just cause I thought 'Why not' I threw a small vile. Looking back slightly I saw Toga caught the vile and looked at it along with the other man. Once they realized what it was they looked up in surprise, before I was about to turn a corner I gave them a small wink before I disappeared from there view. The Vile I had given them was a small amount of my blood as I heard Toga talk about my blood I decided to give her a little. I know it was reckless and stupid but I didn't care it could make life more interesting. 

Once we reached some where further and alone the two spoke to me explaining why they were there even though I already knew, but they didn't know that. After that I had to go back out to the field as it was time for the next obstacle or event. 

When I got on the field what I saw did not make me happy. 

There was all the 1A girls excluding me obviously all in revealing cheerleader clothes, and Momo was upset saying something about being tricked and to the side was Denki and Mineta blushing and cheering. Putting it together quickly I could tell that those two tricked them. So I got some revenge, How? I activated my quirk and edited them and once I was done I activated the changes. They started to freak out, Why? I made them eyes permanently shut along with there mouth, the only way to open them is through me. 

People were confused and had no idea who did that. Next to be nice I changed all the girls so they were in there Gym uniform. People got more confused until they slowly looked over at me, How did they know it was me? I'm the only one not confused and freaking out.   

Midnight spoke up, "Um... Y/l can you put them back to normal please?" 

Rolling my eyes I did as she said and the two basically started crying happy to be back to normal. Until they looked over at me and coward away. 

'Hey you mess with them you mess with me.' 

Once everyone calmed down everything got back in order and we now waited for Midnight to explain the next event.