You Shouldn't Be Here

So I thought it was time to explain what I do when I'm charging. Well I don't dream and I don't just not dream and it's like the night skipped. No, I actually work, you see my power has become more powerful over time and still is, When I was 10 instead of skipping the night and just not dreaming, I worked, Worked on what? The internet, the more powerful my quirk grows the more technology I control the more I become apart of the Tech itself. So really I am becoming Technology and the internet itself slowly, that is a draw back I have learned about my quirk. When I die I will become sort of like the god of Technology. Or at least that is what I presume. 

Anyway so right now I am in a blue room with lighter blue likes around like in one of the tech things there like power lines. I have screens on white tables and counters some with books tech things buttons levers, There is a lot the place is infinite.   

Usually I do my work till morning and I will wake up, but this time something unexpected happened. I heard voices, I shouldn't hear any I'm the only one here!! 

They were muffled coming from behind one of the few doors around. But before I could go check it out I got a task from the tech and had to take care of it quickly. By the time I finished I was going to check out the noise but before I even turned around I heard.

"Y/l?!" I heard 2 voices. 

I knew those voices, it was Bakugou and Todoroki. 

'What are they doing here?!' I thought. 

Turning around there stood the two boys, they seemed to be dressed in their Pajamas. 

Bakugou was shirtless wearing short pans seeming to be sweats.

Todoroki was also shirtless but wearing long plants that seemed to also be sweatpants. 

While I was wearing my Tech work clothes that I wore here all the time. It was a white skin tight suit going to my ankles to my mid neck with blue lines going around like my hero suit, then white and grey boots that looked like astronaut boots with small pipes coming out and small blue circle in the middle of were it comes up, and then blue lines going around the rim of the grey bottom part of them then attached to the circle, finally black gloves with blue tips. 

"Great Mute Girl is in this freaky dream too!" Bakugou complained.

"This isn't my dream." Todoroki spoke. 

They started to bicker whos dream this was. To be honest there bickering is funny, I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle as I went beck to work. I heard there bickering immediately stop and I could feel there eyes on me. 

"did you just f**king Chuckle?!" Bakugou yelled. 

'I see no harm talking in here I guess it will be ok to talk a little. ' I thought.

"Yes." I responded. 

"Your not mute?" Todoroki asked but also seemed to be a statement. 

"Why haven't you F**king spoke before!!" Bakugou yelled.

"This isn't real fools, You can do what you please." I spoke turning to them pausing my work. 

I saw Todoroki attempt to fly and I chucked again. 

"Or should I say, I can do what I please." I corrected.

I walked over to one of the counters and grabbed a book and pen and started to write inside. 

"Well you seem to know where the F**k we are So speak you *ss" Bakugou spoke. 

"Can you go one sentence without  cursing?.. Ugh, well you both shouldn't be here." I spoke and looked up from the book closing it and putting and and the pen to the side. 

"Where is here?" Todoroki asked. 

"I suppose there is no point in lying, Welcome to my work space when I sleep, The Internet!" I exclaimed gesturing to everything around at the end.

I could see the confusion on there face so I explained. 

"When I sleep, ever since I was ten I was sent here I ended up figuring out it was the Internet, right now we are located at the core of it, this is where I go when I sleep instead of dreaming like most would. No one else should be here yet somehow you are here which is an issue, and before you ask 'why should we believe you.' think about what reason do I have to lie, I simply have a connection with the internet." 

They seemed to be processing the information, while they did that I studied them more, Bakugou had a good build and a six pack, Todoroki had a good build and a six pack as well, they were both toned well, to be honest they were pretty hot but I wasn't going to let that get to me. I looked back up to see then also checking me out. 

"Here let me fix that." I spoke getting there attention. 

In a wave of my hand they were in new clothes but still comfy, I made it there ideal comfy clothes, I knew since I hade a profile on both of them and I control a quarter of the internet. That includes search history. 

"I can leave my work for tomorrow I guess since you both are here, Right now why don't we go to a more comfortable room to hang out in." I suggested. 

"Why the... are you so calm about this!!" Bakugou exclaimed.

"Oh wow you didn't curse that's an improvement, also to answer your question I have seen worse." I answered as I turned walking to one of the few doors in the room. 

"Wha-" Bakugou was about to start but I cut him off. 

"I control a quarter of the internet, I've seen things one of them consist of peoples search history, and trust me you don't want to know what some people search." I answered. 

"Wait eve-" Todoroki started but I cut him off as well. 

"Yes even both of yours, and our class, teachers, hero's, you name it." I answered. 

I looked at them to see them both blush a little, To be honest there history isn't as bad as others. 

We finally entered what looked to be a living room, everything was either grey, white, blue, black, or green. We sat on the couches, me on a small personnel couch, Bakugou on a 2 person couch, and Todoroki on a 4 Person Couch. 

"Since we have the chance, lets play 20 question and go from there, so I can learn more about you two and you can learn about me." I suggested. 

We agreed and played, luckily they never asked sensitive questions. After we played some others games until Bakugou asked is we could play video games in the internet I said yes and we played some. 

To be honest this was the most fun I had in a while. 

Too bad it's only this once.