My Suit

The Next day they did normal classes before having lunch. All the students separated to there own area. Most went with friends and chatted smiling. Some wanted to invite the girl but before they could she was already gone and on the roof. She was enjoying the quite while eating her lunch which consisted of a Sandwich a juice box and for a snack Double A battery's. They are still her favorite snack Even after 10 years.

There was no point in being with anyone since she doesn't even talk and she preferred the silence. 

-

After lunch was Hero training. 

"I AM COMEING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" All Might Entered the classroom with a normal dramatic and loud entrance. People started getting excited and yelling before they silenced and All Might explained what they would be doing. But they started getting loud again when they heard they would be wearing there hero suit. 

Unlike everyone else I made My suit. As everyone left to get changed I stayed in my seat. Once everyone was gone All Might noticed me and seemed to be confused. 

"Young Y/l? Aren't you going to get into your hero costume?" He asked.

I simply stood and shook my head as I walked to the door holding it open for him. He seemed confused but walked through the door. We reached the area everyone would be meeting. 

_

Once everyone was in the room everyone was complimenting each others costume.

'It's like we are going Trick Or Treating, is is Halloween?' I thought. 

"Y/l were is your costume?" Ochaco asked getting peoples attention. 

I simply pulled my wrist with my watch up to my face and twisted the edges of it and then let go having it slide back to place and snapping into place.  Once it snapped into place my costume slowly started to form around me. Peoples eyes widen I even saw All Might looking in Astonishment. 

My costume fit to my body enough to wear it is still breathable but not saggy. 

It was a improved version of my costume I made when I was 6

It was a improved version of my costume I made when I was 6. Now I also had a helmet so no one can see my face, But the front is retractable so I can show my face if I want. The Blue areas glowed before it faded and just showed the blue lines on the suit. 

This was better since if I ever needed to get into my hero suit it wouldn't take long. 

My suit was laced with Tec so I could control any part of it with ease. I can even separate myself from it and control it like I am still in it. 

_

Once people get over the Astonishment All Might explained what we were doing. 

We all picked a paper to find are partner. 

I ended up getting a Joker card. I showed to All Might and he Smiled.

"Since there is a Uneven amount of students there is a jocker card which Young Y/n has gotten. Noe she can choose to join a team or go on her own!" 

All Might explained. 

"Do you want to be with a team Young Y/n?" All Might asked. 

I shook my head preferring to work alone. 

"What you think your better then US!?!" Yelled Bakugou. 

I Simply shook me head. 

"I will Beat you A*s!! You Mute B**ch!" He yelled. 

I didn't react to this and simply just stood there. All Might ended up clearing his throat getting are attention explaining a few things before he chose the teams who would go first and we went toward the viewing room. 

'Do they really think I'm Mute? I know I don't talk but still.' I thought to myself as I watched the Fight on the screens.