It's All Different

Ever since the incident I was told to not use my quirk as much. But the problem with that? I had to use my quirk to actually get in the building I live in. I live on a floor of my work place, but I'm supposed to be an adult when I'm there. So in order to get in? use my quirk. Either look like an adult till I get to my floor, or I travel through the wires to my floor. Either way though I'm using my quirk. 

This also means I have had to take a rest on quirk training. Most classmates ask me what is going on, but the ones that know about my problem try to keep them at bay. They also seem to be hanging around me more or just generally keeping an eye on me. 

*Twitch*

Guess I really scared them? 

I can say the classmates that know aka Midoriya, Bakugou, Shinsou, and Todoroki. Have been acting... different and I mean more then just watching and being around me more. Let me explain. 

*Twitch*

Midoriya, He keeps an eye on me a lot and seems to take little notes when he notices something. Notices what exactly? I don't know. He also seems to freak out anytime I randomly pause or look toward the ground, or anytime I get hurt a little in non quirk training. 

Bakugou, He seems to get annoyed more when people ask anything about me. Mostly my condition. He also drags me away anytime someone is asking me about what it going on with me. He also isn't as obvious but he does watch me from the corner of his eye and I can see a hint of concern in training when I'm hurt. 

Shinsou, He seems to follow and stick around me during lunch or anytime we could be around one another. He also keeps an eye on me but he is a little more obvious then Bakugou. If I'm also frozen in place for a long time he seems to get worried and tries to snap me out of it. 

Todoroki, He keeps an eye on me during class but doesn't seem to be very obvious. He always tells me to be careful during training and check me after to make sure I'm okay. He also seems to try to stick to me when he gets the chance. 

*Twitch*

I don't know what all of this is about but I have found it really weird. I've written all of this on some papers until I can add it to the file.... If I ever get to add it to there file. 

Lets be honest. My issue has gotten worse by the day, and by now it's extremally bad. I mean I literally coughed up BLOOD!! last time. I really shouldn't be thinking the worse, but I can't find what is causing the block exactly and I can't get rid of it. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if I drop dead the next day. 

It's progressed much faster then I thought it would and it's just getting worse. Yes not using my quirk so much has slowed it down but it hasn't stopped. It's not going to stop. 

On the other hand we are going to the Training camp soon. I won't be surprised if I end up not doing much do to limiting my quirk use. But who knows, maybe they will have something special for me to do?

From what I know about the training camp is anyone who failed the testing will have extra training. Also class 1B should be going when we do as well, and supposedly the wild wild pussy cats will be there too. But that's just what I heard. Though I was told by Aizawa that when we first stop to stay in the bus. Why? I don't know. Maybe training I am not allowed to do? 

Who knows. There isn't many answers anymore now a days, and it's also hard to find answers. 

*Twitch*

...

You may wonder what is going on with Aizawa. well... He has become more... what's the word... On top of me. He keeps his eyes on me anytime I'm around. He goes easier on me even if he thinks I don't realize. He has become more caring like... A Father. A real father not my poor of an excuse of one. 

I smirk at the thought of that. Aizawa my sensei, a Hero, acting like a father to me... that doesn't sound half bad.. Not like it matters when I could drop dead in matter of days or less or maybe more.  

*Twitch*

Also if your wondering where I am. I'm on top of my building watching the sunset with my legs over the edge. I'm not worried about falling, never was the many other times I did it. I could feel the cold breeze in my hair, I could smell all the gas from the cars, I could hear the soft whistle of the wind in my ear. 

*Twitch*

I close my eyes for a moment just soaking everything in. I breathed through my nose and let out a sigh slowly opening my eyes. 

I don't know what's going to happen in the next few days or what will happen to me. I don't even know if I'll wake up the next day or if this is the last sunset I'll ever see. But I know what ever happens, what ever is in store. It's going to push me to my limits, see how far I'll stretch, how much I'm willing to give till I drop. But I'm ready, and I'll go through anything and keep pushing till something kills me... even if it's my own quirk, or a villain. 

'For now though...'

I look out at the horizon where the sun is half way gone and the sky has turned a orange pink color. The few clouds in the sky drifting in the wind, it was peaceful like there was not a problem in the world. 

'I'm going to enjoy the time I have left.'