Fight To Learn

Once all the other fights were over I had to go and I would be choosing who I wanted to go up against. After watching my classmates I analyzed who would be my great test threat to who would be my least. So I chose the group in the middle since if I ever wanted to beat who I thought would be a problem to me I had to study them and leave my abilities a secret from them. 

So I chose Team G aka Denki Kaminari and Kyoka Jiro. Though after watching them I have a idea of what I will do. 

"Alright Young Y/l will be the Hero Team G will be Villain's."

You may be wondering, how are they in the middle? well let me explain. Denki can electrocute me and short shirked my systems/ quirk.  But if I transfer the energy correctly it can also be used to my advantage also since I could use his electrical current to travel.  Jiro could use her ear jacks and if they get to my ears my body will go on charge mode even though I'm not charging. But if she blasts sound into me while doing it I can use that and travel through it since it will have a small electrical current in it. 

and if you are wondering who my greatest opponents are it's Todoroki and Koji. Let me explain, If Todoroki uses Ice it's almost like a computer freezing and Fire is like a computer over heating but it is to my quirk. Koji is mostly because I have a weakness to animals, I have morals! I will not hurt an animal. 

Anyway back to the Event. I am now standing in front of the building waiting for All Might to say I can go. 

"BEGIN" I heard his voice. 

Once he said that I opened a hatch on my watch on the top and a small nanobot came out. I made it myself having it equipped with strength a small jet and the ability to duplicate. It crawled down and climbed up the wall of the building. I then went into the building keeping my guard up. 

"100 Volts!!" I Heard from the hall next to me. 

I quickly put my plan to action. Once he started sending the wave of electricity I concentrated and... YES! I traveled through the electrical current toward him. Then there was a flash and when I looked my plan had worked. I was in his body controlling it! Since his quirk was electricity he always has electrical current flowing through his body and using that I can control him now.  Also no there is no body of me since when I travel through electricity my whole boy goes with me transforming into electrical form of electricity. 

I smirked, now time to find Jiro. as I walked through the halls and floors looking for her I suddenly heard a voice. 

"Denki what are you doing? you were supposed to go and zap her." I heard Jiro talk from behind. 

I turned around and looked at her. I smirked, they seem to easy but I am using a lot of energy right now. 

"100 Volts!" I yelled and before she could react she was zapped. Even though it sounded like Denki talking it was me. I hate that I have to talk to use his quirk even if it's not really me talking. 

Once she was zapped she fell to the floor immobilized. 

"What are you doing!?" She exclaimed look at me or more what she thinks is Denki. I then Used a small electrical current and left his body having him fall to the ground. I started to form again as my blue electrical current slowly be gain to show me.  I watched as her face turned to a mix of confusion and shock. 

I heard a little beep in my helmet telling me my Nanobot was in place. So I activated it's jet and not long after the 'Bomb' flew right into my hand with a small blue glow behind it from the jet on the Nanobot. 

"H-HEROS WIN" I heard All Might Announce with a small stutter probably not understanding fully what happened. 

I watched as some bots came in and picked them up to bring them to recovery girl.  

I then walked out of the building then went to go change instead of going to the viewing room. By the time I finished the other girls entered to change as well. I know I didn't need to change but truth be told I actually went to go get some of my more powerful battery's since I used a good amount of energy in the training.  

Once I got back to class I grabbed my bag and left not wanting to stick around also since I needed to charge some more. 

Though I can say one thing once I'm done charging I am going to make improvements to my hero costume so it will automatically make Denki's Electricity into energy for my body to consume. Also A new invention I came up with the idea for after controlling Denki. 

I knew that Fight would teach me some things.