The Press & President

As a few days of School passed people tried to talk to me but I never spoke a single word or sound. They started to believe I was mute so they tried to get me to write it or sign it. But I simply didn't not wanting to interact with them. I mean you could get Todoroki respond more them me and that man is silent. 

anyway right now we were voting for class president. I voted for Lida seeing as he got everyone to shut up. Though I still didn't really like him since He did pester me some times. He is kind of like having a cat following you who can actually talk and criticizes on everything you do.  

I am hoping that if he gets the position he will leave me alone more since he will have to take care of being class president. You know like he is leaving to go take care of a mouse he found. Yes I consider him a cat, he is to much like them in my opinion. I one time made a collar so I could understand a cat, Biggest mistake never did it again. They may be cute but they are the sassiest critiques that live. 

- Midoriya Class President 

- Momo Vise President 

'Dang it.' I thought. 'Whelp I'm going to be stuck with Mr. Cat'

After they had to give a speech and I have to say Midoriya reminded me of a red apple flowing in the wind trying to fall. Momo just looked like she was listening to someone talking about work and there waiting for them to finish. 

After that we headed to lunch, I went to the rooftop like normal. I didn't like being in crowds also Since I didn't want to interact with people. 

As I was Eating my battery's a loud alarm went off causing me to drop my Battery's and them falling out of the bag they were in and spreading every where. 

I stood up annoyed and gathering all the battery's and placing them back in the bag.  

'Who ever made me drop my Battery's really want's to get beat.' I thought.

I placed my lunch in my bag but still holding my bag of battery's . I walked toward the front of the school to see it's the stupid press and that the teachers were trying to deal with them. 

I lifted up my hand and all the press started to be pushed back out of the school premises. Once they were all out I took out a replica of the gate to U.A out of my inventory and put it in it's place. 

The Hero's seemed confused but before they could find me I walked back to my bag and placed it on my back. Oh ya I found that I can almost like create a wall and like push it when I was training back home a few days ago. I have been working on the power since to improve it. 

I began to walk to the door to the stairs and as I walked I threw the Battery's out in a near by garbage. You never know what germs got on those went they touched the ground. 

I started making my way back to class, but not with out noticing the File room door open. I wasn't in the mood to deal with it since I was still annoyed some reporters ruined my lunch. 

_

Once class started Midoriya said he was giving his position to Lida because of what he did during the alarm. 

'I guess I missed something.' I Thought. 'Oh Well it gets Lida the position hopefully he will leave me alone more now.' 

_

Well it worked for the most part cause now he is doing the same thing that he did to me to almost everything we are going to do and orders everyone. 

So I guess It's a Win?