There Learning

So we have a break after the Entire Sports festival since a lot of people hit there limit. I was glad I had the help last night from everyone but that's not what's worrying me. It's my quirk..

As I know my quirk is growing and getting stronger slowly day by day. I have even gotten a lot of new abilities lately and that was one of the warning things I passed off and ignored but now worries me. A second warning that did catch my attention was my eyes, after watching some of the sports festival footage, I saw that when I stomped my foot and made that static noise my eyes glowed red for a second. The third warning which I saw recently it I have begun to twitch for no reason, that wouldn't be a big deal and I would think it's something else if these other things haven't happened. 

I started to question, just how strong will my quirk become before it stops? Will it ever stop? If my quirk grows to strong will it be the thing that kills me? My main question is how strong will my quirk become and if it even had a limit. 

I now am doing some research on my quirk. I took some of my blood and used some of it for my one research on the matter and then hired some professional people to test it. I did also tell them to keep this all secret as I don't want any of this getting out. I was hoping we could find something. I should also Mention I have done research on the Nomu from the USJ attack. I do that research on my own though, and I found out its a human made to be able to sustain more then one quirk. I'm trying to find more info but right now it's not my main concern. 

As much as I am also worried about my quirk I was called to the school because Aizawa and two other people they didn't specify wanted to talk to me about something. I had my suspicions one what it was but decided to go anyway, not like I had much of a choice. 

So here I was sitting in an office on a couch with a table and another couch in front of me. I have been in here for about 10 minutes and I was starting to get inpatient. 

*Twitch* 

Suddenly the door to the room opened. Looking over I saw Aizawa walk in with Recovery girl not far behind and... Hawks. 

'I guess this might be about what I thought.' I thought.

'Did he finally figure it out? should I tell him the truth?' I thought. 

They sat in front of me all looking at me in a different way. Aizawa who sat in the middle of the couch looked serious, tired, curious, and a little annoyed. Recovery girl who sat on the left looked curious, caring, and interested. Hawks who sat on the right like this was nothing important looked curious, unbelieving, and calm. 

Aizawa spoke up first in his gruff voice. 

"Y/l, It has come to my attention that you have these screens that are apart of you quirk, and I suspect you are a little girl that we found at that mall 10 years ago." He stated getting straight to the point. 

'So it is what I thought.' I thought, I waved my hand to say continue. 

"10 years ago there was a 6 year old girl who came out of this burning destroyed mall from some terrorist. She came out and pulled up a screen like one of yours and 3 people appeared from it. She then fixed the entire mall went in and grabbed batteries and ate them. We took the girl to a medical room with recovery girl and we found out she could eat battery's. She didn't speak at all and pulled up a screen creating a smoke bomb and when it cleared she was gone. We search for her for 2 months and found nothing. After seeing your screens and what you do an the fact you don't talk I believe you are that girl." He explained.

'geez I didn't ask for the entire story I already know what happened.' I thought.

"I'm telling you Aizawa there is no way this is her, there is no way she survived." Hawks stated.