Fight VS Aizawa

Before I entered the fighting area and the test started I took out my screens and began to work. Now what was I doing? adding a quirk, this quirk will make other quirks not work on me. Including erasing quirks. 

*Twitch*

Now you see what my plan is. Aizawa's quirk will not help him or be useful in this battle now. This leave him to only use his scarf and physical attacks. This means instead of him being the only one with a working quirk I will be the only one with a... working.. quirk ok semi working. But it's still there and working none the less.  

Once I had it set up I closed my screens and took a breath before stepping out into the fake city. This would be so much better if my quirk was working fully. Sadly it's NOT!! 

Almost as soon as I entered the exam started. 

Knowing Aizawa he will try to catch me off guard and erase my quirk until he realizes he can't. Then he will go for using his scarf to restrain me but will keep his eyes out for any attacks. If I can get him distracted and eyes closed whether using quirk or not this will be easier. So I got something for that as well. Let me present to you..

a cut LEMON!! 

I know I'm evil. 

*Twitch*

I walk around the city keeping my guard up and taking cautious steps. I keep my ears open and my eyes alert. Just waiting fo-

SCARF!!! 

I dive to the side nearly avoiding the grey cloth that defies physics. Looking to the direction it came from I see Aizawa on a roof in a crouched position. His hair was flying and eyes a glowing red meaning his quirk was active. 

I quickly move out of the way once again as his scarf came back for another attack. When I look back Aizawa is now on the ground quirk still active. 

'If I act fast enough I can give myself speed showing I still have my quirk which should stun him for about a second or 2 giving me the chance to use the lemon.' I thought 

*Twitch*

I quickly pulled out one of my screens and went to my profile and changing my speed. From the corner of my eye I can see his eyes widen. I quickly then began running at him barley even closing the screen before doing so. As I got closer I could see him slowly coming back and deactivating his quirk, but it was already to late. 

With the lemon in my hand I was now in front of him and without a second thought I squeezed the lemon juice into his eyes. I then came to a stop a bit to the side of him as he let out a quick shout of pain. 

*Twitch*

Looking at him he has his hands up to his eyes covering them in pain. 

I quickly discarded the lemon and ran back at him taking out the cuffs. But as I went to attach them he lifted his foot and kicked me in the chest hitting me away with force and making me drop the cuffs. 

Still on my feet I looked to see his scarf come at me so I dived out of the way and rolled on the ground. Looking at Aizawa his hands still covered his eyes which means he was using his hearing to find me. It also meant I only had a few seconds before the lemon juice would wear off and he will be able to see. 

That also means I only have a few seconds to get the cuffs and get to him and get them on. 

'I should have added fast reflexes.' I thought

*Twitch*   

I dived out of the way of the scarf again and ran for the cuffs on the ground. But before I could get them The scarf came back and grabbed onto my leg and lifted me in the air. Now I was suspended in the air by his scarf. But that doesn't mean it's the end.