You do what now

Kaoru's POV

I opened my eyes a crack and shivered. I lay on the floor with the thin sheet spread on top of me. The clear window was with small snowflakes and frosted ice, as if it could break any minute. I got up and looked at the bed. May was tucked away in the corner of the bed with the conforters over her. Her hair sprawled out across her back. It was winter and it was cold, and I was tempted to crawl into the bed for warmth. But that would've been rude. I sat on the bed and touched May's shoulder. She was shivering. Even under all the blankets she was still cold.

I nugded her shoulder. "May? Are you ok?"

She turned her head to me, her eyes still closed but mouth still slightly opened. "Huh.." she mumbled.

She was still half asleep. "Can I get in the bed? It's kinda cold on the floor."

She turned back around and moaned tiredly.

"Sure...."

I pulled the blanket up and laid down on the bed. I pulled the covers over me and laid in the corner of the bed. I stayed like that for a little while and looked back at the window. The full moon was bright and shining.

I drifted back off to sleep....

May's POV

I opened my eyes slightly and covered myself with the conferters. I shuffled around the bed and found out, I can't move. I struggled to move then looked down at my waist. What the...?

Arms wrapped around me and I twisted my head. Kaoru's head was laid against my back. I felt my face heat up. No, no, no no no! I twisted around but only ended up facing him, which turned my face redder than a tomato. I struggled out and looked at his face. So calm....how did he even get in the bed?

I looked around and felt his grip looden. I took the chance. I escaped his grasp and sat up on the bed. I jumped off and looked at the size too big T-shirt I was wearing. I to the far side of the room where the clothes I wore before were folded neatly in. I grabbed them and headed for the bathroom.

I got dressed and looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing bellbottem jean, a beautiful winter blouse that was white with blue snowflakes. My mom lended it to me. Then I remebered. Oh god....

They must be worried about me.

I picked up my brown boots and ran out of the bathroom. I shuffled down the stairs and slipped my boots on. I grabbed the coat and slipped my arm through, then I heard him.

"May? Where are you going?" I turned around to see Hikaru with his arms crossed, dressed in shorts and a white T-shirt.

"Oh, I was...."

He stared me down. "May... you know you can always tell us." He sighed and I began to feel guilty.

"Alright." I took off the jacket and hung it back up. I told Hikaru why I was leaving in the first place and after hearing me out, he understood the situation.

"I understand why you want to go see the to make sure they weren't worrying about you, but that doesn't mean you have to leave us without saying anything and make us worry some more."

More guilt washed over me.

"I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry."

He sighed and looked at me with his auburn eyes that reminded me more of Kaoru. Just with a tinge of devious thinking. "Wait till everyone wakes up first, then we'll pack up and take our leave."

"Ok."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I walked back to the room and Sat on the bed Kaoru was asleep in. His auburn hair messy in his face and his eyes closed. A don't know why, but I smiled at this. Why does this make me so happy? To see his sleeping face? I moved the hair away from his face and behind his ears.