Stupid Ideas

May's POV:

I backed up and was tramatized.  I was backing up to go back in the hall but was stopped when a half-pint, blonde kid with brown eyes started pulling my arm.

"Hi my name's Mitzkuni Haninozuka, but you can call Honey.  And this is Usa-chan."  He said while sticking out a stuffed, pink bunny.  Weird for a boy to have a pink bunny, Especially PinkDon't worry May, just smile and continue.

   "Hi, I'm May Sohma. Nice to meet you."

I wonder if in Japan May is also a boys name?  It could be spelled Mai.

    I looked at the other boys except Haruhi and they all were pretty good looking.  I saw a boy with glasses and black hair, Darklord, came to mind.  He seemed to have a dark aura emitting from him.

    "I know you, your that boy who I ran into from this morning."  I looked at Tamaki with a confused look.

God this pretty faced blonde is a idiot. I looked at them and saw that boy Honey on a very tall guys shoulders.  He seemed hot, he had grey eyes and black hair, he was taller than all of them.

   "Welcome to the Ouran Host Club Mai!"  Tamaki said.

I looked around.  "The Ouran -what now?"

  Then he went on babbaling on how they entertain girls and this is where "Rich Basterds" or so I call them.  You damn wannabes.  He started pointing at them introducing there names.  There was Mori, Kyoya, Honey, Haruhi, Hikaru Kaoru, and Himself.  Again, damn, Rich Bastards.  All they pretty much do is seduce girls for their money.

I took in my surrondings but before I could, Tamaki starts asking question on which type I like. "Do you like the strong silent type?" He said pointing to Mori.  " The Normal type?" to Haruhi, and so forth.

   When he finished with that he grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"Or do you prefer a guy like me?"  He implied smirking like a devil.  I backed up and laid my back against the wall.  And I couldn't help it, but I started chuckling.  They looked at me with curious faces.

"If this is a boys host club why is Haruhi in it?"  I asked in between laughs.  They had a look of fear and I clutched my stomach.

"Haruhi's not a girl, why would you think that?!"  He started rambaling on about Haruhi not being a girl even though it was fairly obvious.

"Haruhi's not a girl!"  Hikaru said defending their so called 'boss'.  Kaoru was silent.  Just staring.

"A host club is the most stupidist Idea I have ever heard, especially for a school," I exclaimed.  I looked at Haruhi and started laughing. "Haruhi, I can't believe your part of this."  I laughed and she began laughing.

"I was kinda forced to join."  I slowly, but surely, stopped laughing and smiled.

"That explains a few things."  I looked at Kyoya and he looked at me intently.  I was on my way out until someone grabbed both of my arms.  I turned around and saw the twins. 

"Hey Kyoya, how about we let him try out being a host?"  They asled in unison.

"It would draw in more customers.  So why not."

Wait what.  "Wait a minute, hold up.  No.  I'm not joining this stupid host club," I spat back at them.

Darklord pushed up his glasses  "If you can be a host all week, we will give you a A+ in math and science."  Tamaki offered.  I thought for a moment, My grades in Math and Science haven't been very good and I don't want to dissapoint my mom... Also I look like a boy since I'm pretty flat chested.