American chocolate

Kaoru's POV

I ran through the hallways, not paying attention to anyone but my own destination. It's been like this for over two months now and I have been restless. My copper hair was in mangles and bags were under ny eyes. I bolted into the club room and yelled, "May! Are you in here?!"

Eversince Halloween, no one in the school has seen May. I was up for at least 3 weeks worrying about her. We get off school for Christmas break tomorrow and all the Host club members are worried. I've been hoping that May will come back any day now, but she hasn't.  She won't pick up her phone, she hasn't shown up at the club at all. I ran to the back of the club room and opened the curtain. I hoped to see May there asking 'why are you yelling?' But that's not what I got. There was no one in there. I clenched my teeth and looked down.

"Why are you yelling Kaoru?" I heard the familiar princely voice say. I turned around and saw the boss, Kyoya, Mori and Honey there.

"I'm looking for May," I answered.

"Oh." Mori said. I've been antsy about her for 2 months so it's not a new thing. I looked down once more and heard Tamaki gasp.

"Don't worry Kaoru, we will find her," he said.

Kyoya pushed up his glasses and opened up his black book. "May is actually at home." I looked up at him.

Huh?

"Or so I heard."

"But Kyoya-senpie, if she were sick then why is she gone? For two months?!  How come you haven't mentioned that earlier!?"

He snapped his book shut and pushed up his glasses. "She probably just had some business to attend to. But who knows why, it's not any of my business."

Typical Kyoya. I looked at them feeling stupid since I did not know this. I felt worry crawl up my throat. Is she really sick? If she was, wouldn't she at least pick up her phone.

"I''ve got an idea!" I heard the boss exclaim. Then the Door opened to reveal Hikaru and Haruhi. "We should all go visit May!"

Hikaru raised his eyebrow totally oblivious. "What?"

Tamaku pointed to Hikaru and exclaimed. "Today men! We will go visit May!"

Haruhi held her blank expression. "Can't you guys just leave a club member alone for once?" She asked sarcastically.

"No we cannot my daughter! When one of us is out, we all make sure they are alright. Anyways," he pointed to me. "Kaoru here is worried about our chocolate girl." Chocolate girl?

"Chocolate Girl?" Hikaru asked. "Why are you calling her that?"

"Because she has skin which is slightly tan and brown hair with chocolate brown eyes. That is why!" Tamaki said proving his point.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked up at Kyoya. He nodded in approval to the idea. "Of course we can go. But when do you want to go Tamaki?"

He pointed his hand toward the clock and smiled. "Right now."

We walked out of the club room and locked the doors. Kyoya placed a sign on the door saying "host club is closed for the day." We made our way outside, bumping into other female students who attend the Host club. Come on! Hurry up! We finally got to the limo and jumped in. We all sat down and Kyoya told the driver the street number. My foot tapped uncomfortably on the car floor and my fingers tapped against my knees. I was shivering.

"Are you alright Kao-chan?" Honey-senpai asked.  "You're shiverng." He held his bunny tighter.

"I'm fine Honey Senpie." But truth was, I was nervous. So many thoughts swarmed through my head. Is she alright? Could her sickness be vital? Is she in the hospital?! I was really nervous.