Twins can be so clueless

(I made this picture to)
May's POV:

The week went by fast. Kyoya asked me to draw the host club in business and some of the customers. I made a total of 389,000 yen this week and was actually happy at the end of my first week.

Then it came my most wonderfull day... Saturday. I slept in and was planning to sleep in all day when I heard my phone ring.

"That cursed phone. I will destroy it"

I brought my fist up and was about to smash it until I saw who was calling, the twins.

I picked it up "What do you want?" I answered the phone in a grogy voice.

"Well nice to hear your voice."

"What do you want Kaoru?"

"You don't remember, your going with us to Karuizawa today."

I was now fully awake and remembered.

"Oh yeah. Well when are you picking me up? How long will I be staying?" Hoping they'll just leave me at my house.

"We'll pick you up in a hour and a half. We'll be staying for 4 days."

"4 days? Don't we have school?"

"Didn't you pay any attention in class? We have a week off cause teachers are grading papers."

"Oh, okay. I'll be ready when you guys get here."

I put on my red T-Shirt and my Cargo shorts, I packed up my stuff and ran downstairs. "Nyreen! I'll begone for 4 days!" I yelled to her while running toward the front door.

"Where are you going May?"

"Nowhere special, just going to Karuizawa with some friends."

"May, are they boys?"

I sighed "Yes, they are."

She deathed glared me and grabbed my phone "Hey! Give me back my phone!" I lunged for my phone but she moved and typed something on it.

She handed it back to me and I looked at it obviously not trusting it. She grabbed her newspaper and sighed. "I put my phone number in it, so don't worry, I'll be calling you when you arrive there."

I sighed, Its exhasting having a over protective cousin. I waved her goodbye and walked out the door and saw the twins limo. I ran to it and jumped in the car. I sat next to Kaoru. "Hey Guys!"

They smiled happily and said at the same time. "Hi Mai!"

We were silent for at least 15 minutes and I looked out the window. The window then opened and I turned to see Kaoru opening my window pushing the button next to Hikaru. "Thanks." He smiled at me genuinly and I stuck my head out the window. I'm glad I braided my hair so it didn't get in the way. I looked around and smiled with the wind in my hair. I bet I looked pretty hot like that. We arraived in Karuizawa and I jumped out of the car and the twins were beside me. I looked at them and they caught me staring. They had a evil grin on their face. I knew they were planning something...Again.

We walked in to be greeted by a guy in a dress. He ran up to us and looked at the twins.

"OH MY STARS! If it isn't Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin. Oh my! Who's this young lad."

He grabbed my hand into his and jumped excitidly. "Hi, I'm Mai Sohma."

"Hello dear lad, Welcome to my inn, I am Suzumi."

"Hey Mr. Suzumi," Hikaru said getting Suzumi's Attention.

"How many avalible rooms do you have?" Kaoru asked finishing his brothers sentence.