The day it becomes a pumpkin

May's POV

"A scaring contest. Sounds like the perfect idea," I said smirking like a devil. The sudden idea of Renga's game sounded like fun, but there's no need for her to cause a dramatic entrance and cosplay. What goes on in her head? Honestly.

The president looked like he just saw a ghost but looked normal after everyone agreed to it. "Is there anyone who is apposed to the idea?" He asked. It looked like he was waiting for me and Haruhi's opinion. "Is there anyone at all?" He asked again. "No one?" He asked getting paler and paler. He continued looking at us and he tilted his face in a derp face. "Alright."

So that's how we were able to be part of it. But...things didn't go as planned.

We made our way out of the classroom and toward the hostclub. "This is Great!!" I said stretching my arms over my head. "I can't wait to see what the President looks like when he goes on the cover of the schools newspaper." I snickered at the thought. Kaoru looked at me and back to Hikaru, both laughing as well.

"Come on guys," Haruhi said trying to remove the thought. "Don't you guys think it's kinda mean to do that?"

I looked to the twins and back to hurt. I placed my hands on my hips. "Come on Haruhi. Don't you think it's kinda funny too?"

She kept a blank expression. "It is amusing but funny in a different way." Typical Haruhi.

We arriaved a the two doors and I grabbed the door knob. I opened the door to see it dark, the only light emitting from a few dark candles in the corner and capes bellowing with every move. It was the host club. The twins scooped up me and Haruhi by the arms and made our way to the other members. Vampires, typical. Theentire host club was vampires, Kyoyaand Mori matched the part perfectly but Honey was to cut to take seriously. Tamaki was hunched over a firl with his fake teeth near her neck.

"Hey Boss," the twins said in unison. He looked over a us.

"Why are you guys so late," he whined. "And why aren't you dressed up? It's already hosting time."

"Sorry boss." Kaoru said. "But we won't be doing any if the club activities this week. We have a class activity coming up."

"Duty Calls." Kyoya states.

"So BYEEEE!!!"

The twins pulled me and Haruhi away from the rest of the club. "Wait a second! Why are you guys taking Haruhi and May! Both of my daughters in fact!"

They turned around toward Tamaki wearing a sinister look. "But Boss. You must've known," said Hikaru.

"That all 4 of us..." Kaoru said.

"are in the same class." They both said finishing the sentence. The twins explained to Tamaki what we were doing.

Tamaki withdrew his hand and his pupils shrunk.

~~~Tamaki's theater~~~

The 4 students walk down the hall together, Haruhi, Kaoru, Hikaru, and May. The halls are dark anda black silohette of a ghost forms.

"MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"AHHHHHH!" The girls yell. Haruhi jumps into Hikaru's arms. And May jumps into Kaoru's.

"I'm scared Hikaru/Kaoru! Hold me!" They both yell. Devilish smiles crawl up the twins faces. A midusa Renga pops up out of nowhere. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I'm scared Hikaru/Kaoru!!! Hold me!!!" They both yell again.

~~~End of Tamaki's theater~~~