Meeting the Host the club

May's POV:

I paid little attention in class and almost feel asleep. Before class ended, the teacher made an annocement. "Before you leave today class, I wanted to Introduce a new student. Come on up May."

I stood up from my chair and walked in front of the chalkboard. I looked at the students and looked at the girls uniform, glad I'm not wearing that. The uniforms were yellow, pooffy dress with a pink bow. So I am wearing a boys uniform, better than that. I shook my head "Hi, my name is May Sohma."

Everyone smiled and the bell rang. I was on my way out but was stopped by a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw that girl with the boys uniform behind me. She smiled "Hi, I'm Haruhi Fujioka. Nice to meet you May." I shook her hand and saw two twins behind her. They smiled a devil on their face. The walked over to me and looked me dead in the eye.

"Hi, I'm Hikaru."

"I'm Kaoru"

"And were the Hitachiin twins." They said in unison.

I smiled "Sup. Well, I gotta go." I walked away and said bye. I walked around the school and came upon a room "Music Room 3 huh." I had a weird feeling in my stomach but ignored it and walked in. I was attacked by a bright light and freaking Rose petals. I heard a bunch of people talking. I walked in and saw 6 boys and 1 girl saying "Welcome"

My vision cleared and I saw 4 familiar faces. The twins Hikaru and Kaoru. The girl, Haruhi Fujioka. And.... That blond boy Tamaki Suoh I ran into this morning. What the Hell is going on?