Nightmare of mine...

May's POV

I fluttered my eyes opened a little and looked around seeing I was in Kaoru's arms. I tried to struggle free but his grip only tightened. I gave up trying too and let him just continue to hug me.

"May..." I looked up at him and his face came closer to mine. What the Hell is he doing? He must still be asleep. He laid his head on my shoulder and I felt myself stiffen. "Don't leave me..."

He whispered in my ear. Don't leave me? What is he talking about. This is getting wierd.

Kaoru's POV(HIS DREAM)

I was running in the rain. I was on the sidewalk and saw someone on the ground. They had a brown braid and half closed eyes and they were drenched with water. I ran up to them.

"Are you alright?!" I yelled to them. I was above them and an felt myself stiffen. "MAY! MAY!" A bullet had punctured into her shoulder and their was blood coming out of her mouth and she had alot of bruises. I shook her body. "May...Wake up. Sombody! Help!" I yelled to anybody but the street was abondened.

I picked up May and cluched her body close to me. "May, wake up, Don't leave me. Please Don't." I silently cried as the rain washed some blood off her.

"Kaoru..." I looked at May and saw her mouth moving. "Kaoru, Don't leave me."

"I won't."

"Wake up..." she whispered.

"What?"

"Wake up Kaoru...It's just a dream."

I felt her hand on my cheek.

End of Dream

"Kaoru. Kaoru. Wakey Wakey. wake up." I fluttered open my eyes and saw May's hand on my cheek.

"Also, can you let go of me." I looked at her and saw my arms around her. I let go quickly and she moved back. She sat up and she looked at me. She looks like a angel in the morning light. She grabbed her brush and began to brush her chocolete hair. I looked at her shoulders remembering my dream. I don't want to see her get hurt, not now or ever.

I sat up and rubbed my head and she smiled. "Why are you smiling?" I asked because she wore a wide smile on her face.

"I don't know, I just feel like it." She got up and made her way to the bathroom, She sure is strange. I glanced at Hikaru's bed and he was all spread out again. I giggled to myself and heard May come out. She wore a blue tang top and denim capri's with black sandals. She made her way over to me and she looked down at my brother. "He is the only one that doesn't know now, When he wakes up, come downstairs alright?"

"Sure, but why?"

"You'll see, and put a shirt on." She closed the door and remembered I wasn't wearing a shirt. I made my way to the bathroom and got dressed. I put on my blue Tang top and black vest and brown cargo shorts and my sneakers.

I walked out and looked at the bed seeing my brother rubbing his eyes. "What?" He crooked angrily and I smiled wyrly while he stretched his limbs and sat on the bed. "Nothing, Mai's downstairs, He said to head down their when you got dressed, Alright?" He nodded and made his way to the bathroom, I looked out the window and saw May there sitting on the grass. She got up and stretched her limbs and walked into the Inn. What was that Dream? What did it mean? Why was May hurt? Did she get shot or something?

"Kaoru, you alright Bro?" I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Hikaru behind me wearing a orange T-shirt and denim jeans with his head phones around his neck. "Yeah, Let's head downstairs." We made our way downstairs to the dining area and Mr. Suzumi lead us to a table. Their was alot of food brought out for us, It was a All-You-Can-Eat breakfeast. "Thanks for the food Mr. Suzumi." Hikaru thanked. "Oh I'm flattered, but I'm not the one who made it." Me and my brother exchanged looks and asked simotaniously "Then who did." He pointed towards the kitchen where we saw a brown braid and a blue tang top and white bandana on their head. I knew exactly who it was. We made our way to the kitchen "Thanks for the food ma'm, your really good at cooking." Hikaru thanked her. "Hikaru, you don't need to be so formal with me."