Little brother and host club girls.

A/N: Hey guys! I just figured out how to post video's and photos on the stories, I'm also using my moms laptop. The picture in this chapter is what her little brother looks like. he looks like his dad and looks sorta like Nyreen, cause of the whole family traits and what not. I put some pictures and videos on the previous chapters for you guys by the way. ANYWHOOO!! Hope you guys enjoy his chapter.

May's POV

Karuizawa was really fun, I'm glad the twins invited me. We went into town, bought some stuff, and had a blast. But that all ended and we said our goodbyes. They dropped me off at my house and I saw Nyreen cooking once more. "Hey Couz, I'm back." She looked at me and a gentle smile crawled on her face.

"Hey, where's Lionel?" Then I heard giggling and running down the stairs. I looked toward it and saw a kid running at me. "Welcome Home May!" Before I knew it, I was tackled to the ground. "Leo, get off me." My little brother, Lionel Saito Sohma, AKA Leo, he is 13 years old. He has light brown hair, pale skin, green eyes that are shaped like mine, and he is slightly smaller than me by, like a inch. At school, he's quiet and cool, but at home, he can't shut up. He has similar traits to our couz Nyreen because she's from are dad's side of the family. It's scary, they look like siblings but me and him don't. Weird. "Hey Leo, you alright?" He shook his head eagerly. "Yep, I'll take your bags." He reached for my bag but I put my hand infront of him, "wait a sec. Your being really nice today Leo. What do you want?"

"Damn, you know me to well." I shrugged me arms and ruffled his hair.

"It's cause your my brother." We may not look it, but we are siblings, Leo has simialar traits to my dad, while I look kinda like my mom. He shook my hand away and looked up at me. "I was wondering if after school, I can hang out with you at the highschool at your club sis." I stiffened and looked at him evily.

"Leo, who told you abou my club?" He backed up a little and pointed to Nyreen. "Nyreen, shy did you tell him?"

She continued mixing the tomato soup an implied. "Lionel asked me why you kept coming home so late so I told him." I let out a sigh and walked back to my room carrying my bag, with Leo trailing behind me.

We may have been rich, but we still did things on our own. I sat my stuff down and laid on my bed. "Leo, why do you want to go to the host club after school?"

He sat next to me and smiled "1, I wanna see the school were I will be going to next year. 2, I didn't know it was a host club. And 3, I get bored when your not here to practice with me." I looked at him and his pleading puppy eyes.

"You know that doesn't work on me Leo." He pouted and I sighed. "Ok, I'll let you come after school."

"Yes! Me and you are gonna h-"

"But" I cut him off. "Everyone at school thinks I'm a boy."

He stared at me raising his eyebrow.

"They think your a boy?" I nodded my head in affirmination.

"Yep, now here are the rules. You can still call me May cause here in Japan, Mai is pronounced the same way. It's a host club so a bunch of girls are gonna be their so stay close to me. The host club already knows I'm a girl so their fine."

"But their's more, right?"

"Yep, the host club hosts. I am the easygoing type. Hikaru and Kaoru, the Hitachin twins, are the devil types. Haruhi Fujioka, the normal type. The twins and Haruhi are both in my class. 2nd year, Kyoya Otoori, the cool and smart type. 3rd years, Mitskune Morinozuka, Honey, the Boy Lolita type. And Takashi Morinozuka, Mori, the silent type."

"The silent type? Seems like the perfect type for Nyreen. Don't you think, sis?" He stated. We chuckled and I hugged him and ruffled his brown hair. "Yeah, now no interuptions"