Tamaki's unwitting depression

May's POV
My mouth was a gap. "Get out!" Haruhi yelled. "Ma....maaaa.....MAAAAAAAA!!!!"

He didn't move. He stood at the door in pure shock. I got up and pushed his through the door. A huge blush on my face and closed the door. I looked at Haruhi that was so embarrassing.

3rd Person POV (that was fast)

Kassanoda hit his back against the door and breathed heavily.

"PEEPING TOM!!!" The eyes of the twins erupted toward Kassanoda. He saw May changing clothes! That was the only thing running through Kaoru's head.

"AHHHHHH!!!" Kassanoda yelled in fear, his legs shaking dramatically.

"You saw..." Hikaru said.

"Didn't you, Bassanova?" Kaoru finished. They both we're bent over Bassanova interrogating him.

"No! I didn't see!" Kassanoda said shaking his head. "I mean, I kinda glanced, yea, but it was also fast and I didn't...it was just an accident I swear to you I'm not a pervert!" Kassanoda pleaded placing his hand on his head.

Mori and Kyoya appeared far behind the twins, Tamaki between them pale as if the color was drained out of him as Honey looked at Kassanoda with scary eyes.

"Of course you would say that," Honey said. "Sure sound of a guilty concious." He said.

Kassanoda was shaking now and slightly screaming. How is it that the lovely item is the scariest person in the room? He thought, his legs shaking dramatically.

Kassanoda slowly looked up and looked at the twins. "So then, Sohma and Fujioka are girls?" He asked, not really expecting an answer.

"Red alert," Kaoru said. "He's onto May and Haruhi's little secret." Looking to his twin brother.

"That's not good." Hikaru said as well.

Tamaki's imagination kicked in, his eyes were wide and sweat dripped down his face. The T rex exploding with a roar.

"So let's hear it," Hikaru said.

"How much of their maidenly terra incognita did you actually see?" Kaoru questioned, both of the twins having their arms behind their back.

Kassanoda looked down. "Well, they were changing so...for Sohma I saw her hair but I guess I saw Haruhi's underwear."

They freaked. Their eyes glowing yellow. "YOU SAW HARUHI AND MAY'S UNDERWEAR!!!!!!"

Tamaki was beyond shock at this point, a major shock running up his spine. A volcano erupted in his mind.

"So what do we do?" Kaoru asked his brother, yellow eyes burning in anger.

"There's only one thing to do!" Hikaru stated. "We have to induse amnesia!"

Kaoru grabbed Kassanoda by the shoulders as Hikaru readied the bat. "Hold him!" He said lifting the bat.

"That's enough you two," Kyoya said like a mother raising his hand. "Leave a salt and battery to the professionals."

Kaoru exclaimed, "What are you? Made of Ice? How can you be so calm about this?"

Hikaru swung the bat, pointing it to Tamaki. "Look! The boss is so deep in shock that he's progressing!" He pointed out. Kyoya and Mori looked at Tamki who had the spot light on him, smoke emitting from his white figure.

More imagination kicked in.

Kyoya pushed up his glasses. "Well, now that it seems the proverbial cat is out of the bag," his eyes shown, "let's talk."